Dyson Air Multiplier 10" Desk Fan (AM06-10) - Black/Iron
Available to ship
- 10" oscillating desk fan with variable speeds
- Air accelerates through an annular aperture and draws in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow without blades or choppy air
- Uses 30% less energy than the AM01 model
- Sleep timer lets you program the fan to shut off after pre-set intervals ranging from 15min-9hrs
- Remote control operation with 10 precise airflow settings
- Curved and magnetized remote control stores neatly on the machine.
- Touch tilt pivots the fan on its own center of gravity and stays put without clamping
- Bladeless design looks sleek and is safer and easier to clean than models with awkward grilles or blades
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good fan- July 6, 2016
it's a good fan for the bedroom at night; it's different though at the ones you see in the store, because in the store there is already air conditioner, so the air is cool, and in the bedroom is not; you need to consider this, before you buy it.
Not helpful (3)Report
- First time user - Great Product- August 14, 2017
Itâs a great product, very quiet and really moves the air. Looks modern, I donât have to worry about putting it away in the storage after summer; it can go as a decoration if not using it. I personally like how user can program time for it to turn off, how it can be adjust to an angle that fits the needs and itâs easy to move around. Itâs blade less and easy to clean; I donât have to worry about children coming over, or hair getting into the fan. Itâs a worth the price product.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Didn’t live up to expectations out of the box- March 29, 2020
Bought fan on Jan1/20 and put away for my Dads birthday, which was the other day. Right out of the box the remote didn’t work well unless held right up against the machine. Changed out the battery, but didn’t make a difference. Plus Side is That Dyson’s support Line was flawless and quick. Hopefully the new remote they are sending corrects the problem because if it doesn’t, means The whole unit will likely have to be sent to Dyson. Considering the high expense, I was a bit disappointed that they only gift we gave him didn’t work as hoped.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Great Fan - Bright Light- May 30, 2021
This fan is amazing - quiet with excellent air flow (even on the lowest setting), perfect for a bedside table and a cool night's sleep or anywhere the air needs cooling. The remote is also sleek and effortless to use. However, like other reviewers, I'm not sure why it's been designed with such a bright display light that casts a significant glow throughout the space. If it's used so often for sleeping, it seem so contradictory to have such a bright display light. I'm keeping the fan because it's superior to anything else out there and my sleep has improved considerably, but c'mon Dyson, you've heard this so many times - dim the light or include an 'off' function for the display on the remote. I've had to cover the display the light.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it~- July 10, 2016
I am quite happy with the size and the quietness of it compared to the standard blade fan. It is well made and I will likely have it for many years. The ten speeds are excellent. I like that I can move it up or down depending were it is placed. It is light enough to move around the house as needed. Although it was on the pricey side I feel it was money well spent because I got something that will last and meets my needs moreso than a standard fan. No regrets other than wish I had bought one years ago.
Not helpful (0)Report