Dyson Air Multiplier 10" Desk Fan (AM06-10) - Black/Iron
- 10" oscillating desk fan with variable speeds
- Air accelerates through an annular aperture and draws in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow without blades or choppy air
- Uses 30% less energy than the AM01 model
- Sleep timer lets you program the fan to shut off after pre-set intervals ranging from 15min-9hrs
- Remote control operation with 10 precise airflow settings
- Curved and magnetized remote control stores neatly on the machine.
- Touch tilt pivots the fan on its own center of gravity and stays put without clamping
- Bladeless design looks sleek and is safer and easier to clean than models with awkward grilles or blades
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good fan- 6 juillet 2016
it's a good fan for the bedroom at night; it's different though at the ones you see in the store, because in the store there is already air conditioner, so the air is cool, and in the bedroom is not; you need to consider this, before you buy it.
Not helpful (3)Report
- First time user - Great Product- 14 août 2017
Itâs a great product, very quiet and really moves the air. Looks modern, I donât have to worry about putting it away in the storage after summer; it can go as a decoration if not using it. I personally like how user can program time for it to turn off, how it can be adjust to an angle that fits the needs and itâs easy to move around. Itâs blade less and easy to clean; I donât have to worry about children coming over, or hair getting into the fan. Itâs a worth the price product.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Didn’t live up to expectations out of the box- 29 mars 2020
Bought fan on Jan1/20 and put away for my Dads birthday, which was the other day. Right out of the box the remote didn’t work well unless held right up against the machine. Changed out the battery, but didn’t make a difference. Plus Side is That Dyson’s support Line was flawless and quick. Hopefully the new remote they are sending corrects the problem because if it doesn’t, means The whole unit will likely have to be sent to Dyson. Considering the high expense, I was a bit disappointed that they only gift we gave him didn’t work as hoped.
Not helpful (9)Report