Dyson AM09 Hot + Cool Ceramic Fan Heater - White/Silver
- Jet Focus technology delivers long range heat projection and a high-velocity air flow to properly fill the room
- 10 different fan speeds to find the right temperature
- Remote control with increased functionality so there's no need to get up to adjust the fan's settings
- Sleep timer lets you program the fan's output to help eliminate wasting energy while saving money on power
- Acoustically engineered motor bucket and brushless DC motor performs a silent operations, assuring you are not disturbed while relaxing in optimal comfort
- Simplified interface is user-friendly
- Tip over protection
- Dyson AM09 Fan Heater
- Remote Control
- Operations Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Unreliable and over price - waste of money- December 8, 2020
Purchased in 2016, heat stopped working in 2020 and displayed H2 error message. Called Dyson support. They said if that error message came up within the two years warranty period they would have switched it out for a new heater. They don't repair heaters. They offered 20% off a new Dyson, the same discount currently offered by Best Buy sale. If it was a $ 100 heater and it broke after 4 years i would be thinking it wasn't a good quality item , but a $ 500 heater breaking - i am disappointed! Obviously customer satisfaction is a "term" at Dyson but it is not followed through with any effort to take care of their customer. I would never buy a Dyson product again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Best gift for the menopausal wife or mom!- May 28, 2020
Best gift ever for Mother’s Day! This menopausal mom uses this fan to heat and cool essentially every night as I go through hot flashes, night sweats and subsequent freezing cycles. I keep the remote by my bed and already know how to activate the fan without turning on any lights or getting up. Timer feature allows me to set a new setting for 15 min to an hour or more and then fall back asleep with the cooling or heating I need right then. Don’t know how I survived without it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Quality fan but still has room for improvement- February 27, 2016
A well-constructed quality fan but there are still room for improvement. First, the fan is still quite noisy, even at the lowest heat setting, when used in a bedroom during sleep hours. Second, the temperature indicator light is too bright for individuals who prefer sleeping in total darkness, so it would be good if the indicator light would shut off after a short period and comes back on only when the remote is in use to change the fan settings. Third, the unit is very dependent on the remote control and if the remote is lost, it would be almost impossible to change the fan settings. It'd be great if the fan has a few more buttons so that it can be used without the remote.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.