Dyson AM10 Humidifier - 6 Pint - Black
- This humidifier quietly projects clean, hydrated air for even, whole-room humidification
- Ultraviolet Cleanse technology kills 99.9% of bacteria, exposing every drop of water to a UVC light before projecting mist into the room
- Intelligent climate control creates a comfortable home environment by measuring both the temperature and the moisture in the air
- Patented Air Multiplier technology evenly distributes humidified air through long-range mist projection
- Perfect for year-round use, providing even, hygienic humidification in the wintertime as well as high-velocity air to keep you cool in the summertime
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Fan
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolutely Phenomenal- February 14, 2020
I bought this humidifier about 2 weeks ago because of dry sinus and nose issues. After having a few other brands that broke too quickly or didn’t humidifier my room enough I am glad to say the Dyson is fantastic! I am having much much better sleeps and am waking up without sinus pain and inflamed nasal passages. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a solid humidifier that actually delivers. I don’t need to worry about the water being dirty because of the UV-C light cleaning the Dyson does every time it starts up. I will note that there is a weekly and monthly cleaning required, and I would highly recommend following the required maintenance. For me it’s not too much trouble and is fairly easy. I live in Calgary and haven’t had any white dust issues so far.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not quite perfected yet- December 29, 2016
Awesome product. Loved it for the 24 hours it worked for.. blew ever other humidifier I've used out of the water. But it stopped working half way through the first night of use. Spent some time on the phone with Dyson and was told that the humidifier technology is a bit ahead of its time and still has some kinks to work out and would be best to return and get a different product. Best Buy gladly exchanged for hot/cold Dyson fan.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not up to Dyson standards- February 3, 2019
I own several Dyson products including 2 fans, a hair dryer and 2 vacuum cleaners. I don't mind paying more for their products because I appreciate the design and the quality. But...I am disappointed with this humidifier. It requires constant refilling. It doesn't seem to be put together properly. The fan blade is difficult to put back on and needs several attempts or it won't restart. It's difficult to clean and I needed pliers to unlock the funnel. It's just too finicky. I would hope that for this price that there would be better quality control.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.