Dyson AM10 Humidifier - 6 Pint - White
- This humidifier quietly projects clean, hydrated air for even, whole-room humidification
- Ultraviolet Cleanse technology kills 99.9% of bacteria, exposing every drop of water to a UVC light before projecting mist into the room
- Intelligent climate control creates a comfortable home environment by measuring both the temperature and the moisture in the air
- Patented Air Multiplier technology evenly distributes humidified air through long-range mist projection
- Perfect for year-round use, providing even, hygienic humidification in the wintertime as well as high-velocity air to keep you cool in the summertime
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best humidifier I have ever tried.- December 5, 2020
I love it and actually bought the second one for my 4 1/2. Have tried different products in 50-250$ price range. You get what you pay for. The huge advantage of this humidifier is that it diffuses humidity horizontally and you can point it where you want. It humidifies and disperses humidity very well. It is silent but not the most silent I have ever tried. Stadler Form was quieter, but this one is more efficient and HUGE advantage - you don’t need replacement filters. Probably overpriced and should cost a bit less, but they don’t have anything as effective and similar to compete with on the market. Definitely recommended if you can afford it, but wait for discount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent product, total satisfaction- November 21, 2019
This product is easy to use, easy to disassemble. I am a quadriplegic and have been so for the last six years. The previous Dyson that I used lasted six years. I need the Dyson to provide moisture to my lungs as I cannot provide enough moisture on my own. The Dyson does an excellent job of giving me the right amount of moisture every minute of the day. My caregivers take care of disassembling and assembling the Dyson in order to fill the water each morning and each night.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Product works well when it is working that is...- November 15, 2017
Dyson has terrible customer support. I purchased this unit and it does not work out of the box. Solution is for Dyson to exchange the unit they poorly tested before sending to Best Buy. Now I have to wait 3 to 5 business days for a return box, send it back by Purolator then wait about 7 to 10 business days for the replacement unit. I have FIVE Dyson products but that does not earn you a faster service. I was going to buy a COOL+HOT purifier tower but not after this terrible customer service and experience. Terrible policies in place by Dyson. No complaints with Best Buy. Love your physical and online stores.
Not helpful (2)Report