Dyson Ball Multi-Floor 2 Upright Bagless Vacuum - Yellow
- Radical Root Cyclone technology produces exceptional suction to remove more of the dirt, dust, and allergens from your home
- Self-adjusting cleaner head features reconfigured bristles that penetrate deep in to your carpet; the head adjusts automatically to seal in suction on every surface, from carpets to hard floors
- Ball technology provides incredible manoeuvrability, so you don't miss an inch as you navigate around furniture, corners, and hard-to-reach places
- Instant release wand lets you clean high spots and low places with ease
- Includes a combination tool, stair tool, multi-angle brush, and stiff bristle brush
- Main Product
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Suction won't let you push vacuum- July 27, 2020
Terrible suction design. So strong you can't push it. Dyson support tells you not to use the brush feature or to buy additional accessories. Really!!! on a multi floor vacuum on plain carpet!?! Maybe their engineers should design a better vacuum not so low to the ground. If I am using 1/2 a vacuum maybe they should give me half my money back. Too low to clean vinyl, laminate flooring properly, and to low to the ground to push on plain carpet. Save yourself the money and hassle and avoid this Dyson model and really avoid Dyson in general. Never liked my first Dyson ( DC66), it was made out of cheap plastic. Going back to Bissell or SharkNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- When it works, it is FANTASTIC; unfortunately it doesn't always work- July 3, 2018
We picked-up this vacuum on 6/30/18 as a stopgap until we replace our built-in. On floors and our area rug, the Dyson did an exceptional job. On our 10 year old pile carpet, the vacuum runs for 2 to 10 feet, then the beater bar stops, and the head sucks down into the carpet. We have to lift the vacuum off the floor and restart the beater bar. Then it works for another 2 to 10 feet. According to Dyson Support (couldn't call until the 3rd), there is a problem with newer pile carpet. Apparently the carpet's backing does not allow enough air to flow up from underneath. The causes a seal that leads to the head issues. The issue is not limited to this model--the help desk lady could not recommend any Dyson model as a replacement. If you have better-than-average quality pile carpet, then this may not be the vacuum for you.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst vacuum I've ever owned- February 6, 2021
This clunky heavy piece of crap isn't worth it. It pick up dog hair and dust bunnies and my throw capets, but if you have a piece of popcorn or a pebble from outside on your floor it refuses to pick it up. Whats the point of owning a vacuum if it doesn't do its job? When you use the retractable hose you are constantly fighting the machine because it doesn't want the hose to be away from it. Better hope you don't have a shoulder problem cause this will not work for you. I wish I never spent the money on a 'good' vacuum because I had better luck with my el cheapo. Two thumbs down. Absolutely hate this machine. Piece of crap.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.