Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum - Iron/Yellow
- Attachments include: articulating hard floor tool; combination tool; stair tool; and quick release/uni fit adaptor
- 2-tier radial cyclones pick up microscopic dust, dirt, and allergens thanks to their high centrifugal forces
- Ball technology provides incredible manoeuvrability, so you don't miss an inch as you navigate around furniture, corners, and hard-to-reach places
- The vacuum picks itself up when toppled over, so you don't have to bend down to reach for it
- Breathe easier as the vacuum expels cleaner air as you clean
- Hygienic bin emptying system releases trapped dust and dirt at the push of a button to keep your hands clean
- Vacuum self-adjusts to every floor type for an efficient clean on everything from carpets to laminate
- Turbinehead tool automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction when you're cleaning carpets, rugs, and hard floors
- Articulating hard floor tool pivots 180 degrees to clean hard-to-reach places on hardwood floors, laminate, and other hard floor surfaces
- Combination tool features a soft bristled opening to pick up dust from tight spaces
- Stair tool makes it a breeze to vacuum stairways
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Combination Tool
- Stair Tool
- Quick Release/Uni Fit Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 95 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth Every Penny- November 25, 2016
I have always wanted a Dyson (ok, well maybe not as a kid, but definitely as an adult)! I was hesitant to spend the money, but after moving with my cat (and allergies) into a place that had wall-to-wall carpet, I jumped at the chance to purchase this - after doing a bunch of online research of course! The Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum is lightweight, balances easily on the stairs (as if by magic) or can be held in your other (non-vacuuming) hand. The bristle head moves smooth (like a stealth) and yet picks up everything - nothing gets away from this little bugger! Absolutely love it - great for large or small spaces, for all kinds of floors and pets too! Do not hesitate, I wish I had purchased mine sooner!
Not helpful (1)Report
- what a technology- January 1, 2017
i have been using vacuums since last 15 years both in India & then in Canada but I haven't seen something like this. great suction power, very comfortable handle to hold and superb tools to clean every part of the house. Even i vacuumed my cars and i didn't knew that so much dust was there. I have been using previously other machines from different manufactures but after a month or so, their suction power reduces and they are quite heavy and bulky to handle. With Dyson, my 14 years child is happy to take initiative to vacuum the whole house. my wife was quite apprehensive about its cost but now she feels its a great value for moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good suction- February 5, 2017
For the most part this is a decent vacuum. It is an improvement over the older upright animal it was replacing. However there is a major flaw-cheap plastic parts in an expensive vacuum. The older design was replaced when plastic parts broke and this vacuum looks like it will not last as well. In two months of use the small plastic clip holding the bin closed has not held on 3 separate occasions resulting in dirt spilling all over the floor when unlatching the bin to empty. For the price of this unit I would expect better quality parts. Also the adapter included for attachments does not work with older models and a duster should be included with this unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.