Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum - Iron/Nickle
- Attachments include: tangle free turbine tool; groom tool; articulating hard floor tool; stiff bristle brush; combination tool; stair tool; and quick release/unit fit adaptor
- Dyson Cinetic tips ensure the vacuum doesn't lose suction by separating fine dust particles that congest other vacuums
- Cinetic tips oscillate so efficiently that the vacuum doesn't need a pre-motor filter, saving you from washing or replacing filters
- 2-tier radial cyclones pick up microscopic dust, dirt, and allergens thanks to their high centrifugal forces
- Ball technology provides incredible manoeuvrability, so you don't miss an inch as you navigate around furniture, corners, and hard-to-reach places
- The vacuum picks itself up when toppled over, so you don't have to bend down to reach for it
- Breathe easier as the vacuum expels cleaner air as you clean
- Hygienic bin emptying system releases trapped dust and dirt at the push of a button to keep your hands clean
- Vacuum self-adjusts to every floor type for an efficient clean on everything from carpets to laminate
- Tangle-free turbinehead tool automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction when you're vacuuming carpets, rugs, and hard floors
- Groom tool enables easy, mess-free grooming of your medium- or long-haired dog by removing loose hair and dead skin cells before they shed on your floors
- Articulating hard floor tool pivots 180 degrees to clean hard-to-reach places on hardwood floors, laminate, and other hard floor surfaces
- Stiff bristle brush agitates carpet pile to effectively remove ground-in dirt and mud
- Combination tool features a soft bristled opening to pick up dust from tight spaces
- Stair tool makes it a breeze to vacuum stairways
- Tangle Free Turbine Tool
- Groom Tool
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Stiff Bristle Brush
- Combination Tool
- Stair Tool
- Quick Release/Unit Fit Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- updated review- June 17, 2018
I reviewed this vacuum 4 months ago after owning it for three months. I've now had it for seven and I have to say, the more I use it the less I like it. I own several animals and find that the all plastic construction of the hose/ wand and turbine head, although light, gather so much fur and dust from static charge. I have to stop and wipe it off to keep from redistributing chunks of filth where i'm vacuuming. The turbine head has parts falling off already. With low pile carpets, the suction pulls the head so tight to the ground that it becomes manual labour to push it across the rug. The parts might be light, but you are fighting the suction. I couldn't recommend this vacuum to anyone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You Got it Right Dyson!- February 17, 2019
I just bought this product but almost didn’t. The negative reviews almost changed my mind. I am so happy I believed in Dyson and took a chance! This vacuum is light enough to be carried by the elderly, not bulky and the animal hair tool is fantastic! I own 2 Labrador Retrievers and as soon as I turn it on I’m swarmed lol! They love it! The suction and bagless feature is amazing! All you nay sayers need to explore your tools, you can’t only use one for every job. I think that you would only be happy if you had a maid. Now I’m going to buy a Dyson Air Purifier !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the money, bad suction on longer carpets- April 30, 2018
I bought this last year and was so excited about it. Within the first couple of weeks my husband said he didn't like it and I couldn't understand why until we got our V8 stick a couple months ago. The carpet head and suction on the V8 is better than this expensive canister that I spent a ton of money on. I've checked it for clogs, cleaned it out, and I can't seem to get good suction on our semi-shag carpets with it. I think it would be great if you didn't have another vacuum to compare it to or an older one that wasn't working properly, but it's terrible and I wish I would never have bought it. The only positives are the variety of attachments it comes with, the anti-tip big ball, and its maneuverability and light weight.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.