Dyson DC77 Animal Cinetic Upright Vacuum - Nickel/Red
- Attachments include: cleaner head; cleaner head clip; combination accessory tool; stair tool; tangle free turbine tool; dyson groom tool; articulating hard floor tool; and stiff bristle brush
- Dyson Cinetic technology sucks up microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums
- Thirty-five Cinetic tips oscillate 350 times per second to prevent clogging
- Cleaner head self-adjusts and features a powerful motorized brush bar for a superior clean
- Equipped with ball technology that lowers the machine's centre of gravity, giving you stability and manoeuvrability
- No dirty filters to wash or replace
- Hygienic bin emptying at the push of a button
- Pedal-free recline offers convenience
- Micron stainless steel mesh captures dirt clumps, hair and dust
- Durable clear bin made with same materials as riot shields
- Instant release high reach wand lets you clean hard to reach places
- Brush bar control protects delicate floors and rugs
- Dyson Vacuum
- Cleaner Head
- Cleaner Head Clip
- Combination Accessory Tool
- Stair Tool
- Tangle Free Turbine Tool
- Dyson Groom Tool
- Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Stiff Bristle Brush
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty and Quickstart Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
- Worth Every Penny!- June 23, 2017
Have contemplated this vacuum since it first came out, the price made me rethink this purchase a few times but finally my husband convinced me to just go for it. Couldn't be happier. Have seen a couple of other people's issues with movement and the length of the hose. I found that if you take the time and see how everything works before just trying to use it, its actually perfect. For those that did have issues with the hose, just take it from the bottom with your hand and stretch it out first and you'll find it's not as difficult to stretch it to where you want it to go. I have 3 cats and this thing is great in getting rid of All of the hair!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Promised- January 9, 2017
This machine does exactly what it claims to do. We finally got it after we got a dog, the hair was everywhere and our old machine was not up to the task at all. The first test when we opened the DC77 was the entry hall rug, the hairiest of all, or at least the most visible hair. The rug looked brand new in 30 seconds. Then we went on to clean everything. It turns out that our house that we took so much pride in keeping clean was anything but. This machine picked up dirt so fine it looked like talc. The tangle free rotary tool is also amazing. It works the way you would hope that it would, perfectly. The DC77 is worth every penny, or nickel now i suppose.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very heavy and complicated- August 8, 2017
First of all I had to get a guy to help assemble right out of the box, the instructions were not clear and no videos available for that. I don't care about the technology, I care that it works. I'm old, I've used many different vacuums and I can tell good from bad without knowing the science. Just show me how it works, how to change to the multiple ends so I can clean simply and quickly. I don't want this chore to take all my time. The large power end makes the machine too heavy for me to msnueaver or carry up and down stairs. Now I'd like to put the floor end on and leave it on and don't know how. I'm frustrated. Everything I find on the site shows it already in use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.