Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier & Fan - Iron/Blue
- Pollutants are sensed and detected automatically in real time
- Sends reports to your Dyson Link app (download required, standard data and messaging rates may apply), so you're always in the know
- Captures pollutants with 360-degree Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
- Fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases
- Glass HEPA filter captures 99.97-percent of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Air Multiplier technology offers over 437 litres per second of powerful but smooth airflow to cool the whole room
- 10 fan speed settings keep you comfortable
- 45- to 350-degree osciallation and 10-degree tilt angles offer a customized cool
- Draft-free backward airflow mode purifies without the draft
- Features night mode and a sleep timer
- Indicator light lets you know when the purifier is on
- Easy-to-use controls and remote control for across-the-room convenience
- Timer lets you turn off the fan after a set amount of time without having to stop what you're doing
- Cord length: 184.7cm
- Dyson Replacement HEPA Filter for Pure Cool Air Purifier (969048-04)
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
Dyson design purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.* Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.**
*The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
**Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290 sq. ft. room and DTM801.
Automatically detects & reports air quality levels on PM2.5, PM10, VOC & NO2.
- Main Unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Great product- June 5, 2020
I Like that you can control and adjust fan Settings via app and wifi.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love this fan- July 30, 2020
Got this fan as I have allergies and let me tell you this, I wake up refreshed and my nose is not plugged and my eyes are not itchy and watery. We have a family pet and this keeps my room free of the dander and other pollens that keep me medicated at bay. Also great for those that like the fans noise for helping drown out the quietness and help you fall asleep. The fan is adjustable to make sure it reaches where you want and it oscillates perfectly. The multi speed and remote function is perfect to get just what you need, and the app that connects it to your phone is a god send as the remote can’t be everywhere! I just wish it was cheaper to purchase. I see a spot on here if I received a free product for review, I wish!! I am not that lucky of a guy!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly loud, ineffective- January 11, 2019
Compared to other tower fans I've owned, this fan is quite weak. I have to turn it on max in order to achieve similar airflow to other fans on medium or low... and when turned up to 8/10 or higher, it is quite loud. Unlike other fans, the sound is not a deep hum, but rather much higher pitched, like a laptop fan. When on night-time mode, it is so low that the airflow is not even noticeable unless you stand right next to it. Viewing my air quality history on the dyson app (which is a very cool feature, I have to admit), it doesn't actually seem like the filter is doing anything. My air quality doesn't seem affected by how high I set the fan... off or low or high, the air quality seems to vary randomly. But it looks very nice, having a air quality sensor is cool, and it functions as a mediocre fan.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.