Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier & Fan (Tower) - Iron/Blue
- Pollutants are sensed and detected automatically in real time
- Sends reports to your Dyson Link app (download required, standard data and messaging rates may apply), so you're always in the know
- Captures pollutants with 360-degree Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
- Fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases
- Glass HEPA filter captures 99.97-percent of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Air Multiplier technology offers over 361 litres per second of powerful but smooth airflow to cool the whole room
- 10 fan speed settings keep you comfortable
- 45- to 350-degree oscillation
- Draft-free backward airflow mode purifies without the draft
- Features night mode and a sleep timer
- Indicator light lets you know when the purifier is on
- Easy-to-use controls and remote control for across-the-room convenience
- Timer lets you turn off the fan after a set amount of time without having to stop what you're doing
- Cord length: 184.7cm
- Dyson Replacement HEPA Filter for Pure Cool Air Purifier (969048-04)
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
Dyson design purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.* Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.**
*The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
**Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290 sq. ft. room and DTM801.
Automatically detects & reports air quality levels on PM2.5, PM10, VOC & NO2.
- Main Unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stopped Working After 2 Days- April 20, 2021
Bought the air purifier fan and downloaded the app. The app was super finicky and would always glitch. When I went to turn on the fan via app it had a loading wifi connection problem and froze. I removed the fan from the app and the fan tried to start upgrade the software. Since I removed the fan from the app, it wasn't able to do that so it froze and is now permanently turned off. I can't even hard reset it. Dyson tries to be with the times with all these tech features but it totally has the opposite effect and this fan is now totally useless. For 600$ this is the worst way to spend any money. I will never buy fancy crap like this again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Allergies improved!- October 24, 2019
My husband and I were trying to follow and read reviews about other consumers experience with dyson product for quite sometime, because we wanna make sure it is worth it. My allergies were really bad, starting early morning. Sneezing, congested nasal airways, facial sinuses were tender. I always take OTC meds and use inhalers. We decided to buy this "pure cool" about 3 weeks ago. Since then, early morning nasal congestion, sneezing and sinus pain has greatly improved. We only got one, so during days we have to cook (deep frying/sautee), we move it near the kitchen, and during night time, move it back to our room. This tech really worked, plus the fact you can monitor what's happening with the air quality around you using your phone (app). We would love to have more of this in the future for our family.
Not helpful (7)Report
- High Hopes- May 29, 2020
I have gone through lots of tower fans in the past. All seem to be incredibly hard to clean and accumulate with a lot of dust and usually don’t last over a year. Can’t understand why other fans don’t have some kind of dust screen, but the frequent purchases and short life of the other fans I’ve bought have added up quickly. Bought this fan since it doesn’t have blades. The internal motor and air intake is heavily filtered and replacement filters are available. Seems like it would be a lot easier to clean and keep running for several years. Time will tell if it was worth the high price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report