Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier & Fan - White/Silver
- Pollutants are sensed and detected automatically in real time
- Sends reports to your Dyson Link app (download required, standard data and messaging rates may apply), so you're always in the know
- Captures pollutants with 360-degree Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
- Fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases
- Glass HEPA filter captures 99.97-percent of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Air Multiplier technology offers over 437 litres per second of powerful but smooth airflow to cool the whole room
- 10 fan speed settings keep you comfortable
- 45- to 350-degree osciallation and 10-degree tilt angles offer a customized cool
- Draft-free backward airflow mode purifies without the draft
- Features night mode and a sleep timer
- Indicator light lets you know when the purifier is on
- Easy-to-use controls and remote control for across-the-room convenience
- Timer lets you turn off the fan after a set amount of time without having to stop what you're doing
- Cord length: 184.7cm
- Dyson Replacement HEPA Filter for Pure Cool Air Purifier (969048-04)
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
Dyson design purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.* Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.**
*The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
**Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290 sq. ft. room and DTM801.
Automatically detects & reports air quality levels on PM2.5, PM10, VOC & NO2.