Dyson Pure Cool HEPA Air Purifier & Fan - White/Silver
- Pollutants are sensed and detected automatically in real time
- Sends reports to your Dyson Link app (download required, standard data and messaging rates may apply), so you're always in the know
- Captures pollutants with 360-degree Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
- Fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases
- Glass HEPA filter captures 99.97-percent of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Air Multiplier technology offers over 437 litres per second of powerful but smooth airflow to cool the whole room
- 10 fan speed settings keep you comfortable
- 45- to 350-degree osciallation and 10-degree tilt angles offer a customized cool
- Draft-free backward airflow mode purifies without the draft
- Features night mode and a sleep timer
- Indicator light lets you know when the purifier is on
- Easy-to-use controls and remote control for across-the-room convenience
- Timer lets you turn off the fan after a set amount of time without having to stop what you're doing
- Cord length: 184.7cm
- Dyson Replacement HEPA Filter for Pure Cool Air Purifier (969048-04)
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
Dyson design purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.* Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.**
*The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
**Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290 sq. ft. room and DTM801.
Automatically detects & reports air quality levels on PM2.5, PM10, VOC & NO2.
- Main Unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- dyson products work- March 12, 2021
like all dyson products it works well, but....but, unless you download the app on your phone, good luck trying to figure out the display on the canister. i have no idea what it means and i wish that dyson had provided a guide in the instruction manual as to what all the symbols mean. i do not want to download the app. i don't really need to control the fan with my iphone, i just want to know what the display means by looking at it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Well designed machine- April 1, 2020
I have been using my machine for a couple of weeks. In this short time, I have noticed a significant change in my allergy symptoms. I used to wake up in the morning with constant sniffles. It's been nice to wake up clear. I really like being able to program a regular schedule for running the device. The android app is very good for monitoring the device status and controlling it. Saves me having to get up to get the remote control. I will definitely recommend this product for my friends and family with allergies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So very happy- June 11, 2020
I decided to buy this type of fan because I live in a small condo and the wall mounted air conditioner doesn’t help me in the bedroom. The other issue my husband and I have are severe allergies. The Dyson Pure Cool fan with Hepa Air Purifier has really done all that it claimed. I downloaded the Dyson app, which allows me to check a few different options, air quality, indoor and outdoor, it has a night time setting etc. Very user friendly. In my opinion, it’s worth the money. I’m comfortable and happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.