Dyson Slim Ball Multi Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum - White/Iron
- Includes combination tool and stair tool for versatile cleaning options
- Captures more dirt and allergens with this lightweight and manoeuvrable upright bagless vacuum that works on all types of floors
- Radial Root Cyclone technology traps dirt and microscopic dust for a deeper clean
- Self-adjusting cleaner head features reconfigured bristles that dig deeper into carpets to remove more dirt, and automatically adjusts to seal in suction, even on hard floors
- Ball technology puts the core components inside the ball for a lower centre of gravity and easier steering
- Instant release wand that lets you clean hard-to-reach areas such as ceilings and underneath furniture
- Whole machine HEPA filtration expels cleaner air for a design that's certified asthma and allergy friendly
- Combination Tool
- Stair Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good suction, terrible design- October 20, 2020
For all the marketing about Dyson engineering, this is the 2nd Dyson model we've been disappointed with. The suction is amazing - there's no disputing the power of the motor. It's everything else - the design of the suction path is especially stupid. It is regularly clogged and not as easy as you'd expect to clean out. Only get this if youre willing to take apart and clean out the whole system after each use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great suction!- April 14, 2019
Overall pretty good performance except for heavy pile carpet where outs hard to maneuver. Also the hose could be more flexible in terms extensiblity.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not recommended- May 28, 2020
Good on low pile carpets, pulls out lots of dirt. Does not work on plush carpet. The suction is too strong and I couldn't even get the vacuum to move. A bit heavier than expected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report