Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Fuchsia
- 4 heat and 3 speed settings let you select the perfect drying conditions for your hair
- Includes flyaway attachment, styling concentrator, diffuser, gentle air attachment, and wide-tooth comb to help style your hair
- Air flow temperature is measured 40 times per second so it never gets too hot or cold
- Magnetic attachments snap on and off easily to make styling fast and efficient
- Acoustically-tuned motor is specially designed to produce a nearly inaudible frequency so it'll always be extra-quiet
- Motor is located in the handle to provide better balancing and grip
- Vibration reduction system makes sure your grasp stays steady and comfortable
- Includes a non-slip mat and a storage hanger so your can stash away the hair dryer with ease when it is not in use
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Flyaway Attachment
- Styling Concentrator
- Gentle Air Attachment
- Wide-Tooth Comb
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great but overhyped?- January 13, 2022
The design is beautiful and the performance is what I would expect from Dyson. I guess all the hype and the price tag really raised my expectations to a level that is unrealistic. It dries my hair quickly like others said, and the magnetic design of the attachments is very smart but I need to get used to the weight distribution. The motor is in the handle and so when I try to push the cool button it’s placed in an awkward spot and the heavy handle feels like it will slip out of my hand. That button could use some redesign as it’s often used to set a style while drying. Im pleased with the product because I have to be for the price I paid!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Yes. It is worth it.- December 5, 2021
I bought this as an absolute splurge for me. I was worried it was overkill as I have short hair that is mysteriously turning curly as I age. My hairdresser showed me how to take advantage of the curls and I loved it but sitting with a wet head waiting for it to dry was a bit tedious. So I looked at reviews for curly hair and I thought I should try this. Well it is magical. I use the diffuser on it in the mornings and it turns out even better than air drying it - it lifts the curls and set them. So yes, even if you are older, short fine hair, slightly curly - you will not be disappointed in this and you are worth it. I'm in love with this dryer. It's the small things in life that make me smile and this does.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best thing I ever did for my hair!- May 10, 2022
I was flirting with the idea of getting this hair dryer for over a year. The price was scary so i didn’t have the courage before. But it’s absolutely worth every penny! It has significantly cut down the time I spend drying my hair (from 30-40min to 5min now) and my hair is always shinny, like I just left the salon. What I love the most is that it’s not dependent on heat as much. So I can still quickly dry my hair with low heat. I also love the attachment to remove the flyaways. I don’t know how I ever lived without it now lol! I loved ir so much that I got a second one for my mother on mother’s day. She says that it gave her hair back and that she feels like getting out of the salon every day now. The price is a bit much. But if you are thinking of it’s worth it: it absolute is! I
- I’ll never go back to “ordinary” hair dryers!- December 17, 2021
This dryer has changed how I feel about “hair day”. It is superbly designed on all fronts (although the extra-long power cord is thicker than normal and kind of heavy). The dryer itself is very comfortable to hold and maneuver, and it is the most quiet electrical appliance I’ve ever used. I love the powerful adjustable airflow that dries my long thick hair quickly, and the 4-temperature controls (3 heat settings + a cool setting when you turn the heat off) and cool shot are a bonus. My normally frizzy hair is smooth and sleek after using this Dyson dryer. Love it! My only suggestion to Dyson concerns the packaging, which is high-end and very well designed, but is excessive in my opinion, only ends up in the recycling bin, and contributes to the high price point. Dyson, you can do better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So worth the cost!- October 14, 2021
I have long thick hair and a history of going through hair dryers. Prior to this Dyson, I had an Elchim hair dryer that I loved. It lasted 7 years before the motor died, which was a record for me. The death of my Elchim, however, did give me the opportunity to buy a Dyson, which I had been coveting for a while. I was a bit apprehensive with the cost, but I went for it and it was so worth it. It's quiet and it dries hair quickly. I also really love the flyaways attachment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.