Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited Edition Red Gift Set with Case - Red/Nickel
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Controlled, high-velocity airflow offers ultra-fast drying with 3 precise speed settings: fast drying, regular drying, and styling
- Four precise heat settings include 100°C fast drying and styling, 80°C regular drying, 60°C gentle drying, and 28°C constant cold
- Integrated intelligent microprocessor measures air temperature 20 times a second to keep it under control for optimal hair care
- Powerful digital motor is enveloped in a vibration reduction system with one inaudible frequency
- With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool making it perfect for close-up styling
- Negative ions help reduce static
- Smoothing nozzle dries hair gently using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time
- Styling concentrator focuses high-velocity air so you can concentrate on styling one section at a time
- Diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your curls, and simulate natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition
- Magnetic attachments let you make adjustments quickly and easily
- Distinct from traditional top-heavy hair dryers, the compact motor sits comfortably in the handle
- Lengthy 2.7m cable provides you with plenty of slack to move around
- Includes a stylish red presentation case for handy storage
- Supersonic Smoothing Nozzle
- Styling Concentrator
- Non-Slip Mat
- Storage Hanger
- Red Presentation Case with Red Stitching
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3139 reviewers who responded, 2995 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Almost pefect -review from a hairdresser- January 9, 2017
this dryer gets a lot of use -no doubt this dryer will blow you away with its velocity instead of super hot heat like most blowdyers -the heat and settings are definitely sufficient. I only wish the nose was a bit longer for two reasons -to tuck it under my arm in between sections and to fit in most cradles when not in use . Maybe Dyson could include a cradle considering the hefty price ! I wouldn't recommend to everyone but those with a lot of hair NEED this ! It's impressive smoothing concentrators are held on magnetically & work well as well as the diffuser ! As loud as some others -light weight so easier to use for hours! WELL DONE DYSON!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful, But Problematic for Long Hair- January 5, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this blow dryer for my girlfriend in need of a replacement for her old, dying dryer. This blow dryer is undeniably powerful, while being surprisingly quieter than nearly any other blow dryer I've encountered. It's also incredibly well balanced since the motor is inside the handle instead of in the top of the unit. For my girlfriend, this dryer doesn't work great, however. None of the three attachments included worked well with her LONG hair because they were either too powerful and caused her hair to tangle, or not powerful enough to dry her hair. For others with normal length hair, this dryer might be amazing. Just not in her case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I expected- December 7, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have to admit at first i thought that this dryer was just a product of Dyson hype and you were spending a lot of money for just a name. But after using it for a while I would have to say I was wrong. This really is the best hair dryer i have ever used. There are three speed and heat settings and those work wonderfully. If I had any gripe about it it may be that the lowest airflow setting is still just a little too much air when i want very low airspeed but more heat. As far as heat goes this thing is perfect. I also like the attachments that are provided as they clip on magnetically and don't feel flimsy or like they are going to fall off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.