Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - White/Silver
- Controlled, high-velocity airflow offers ultra-fast drying with 3 precise speed settings: Fast drying, Regular drying, and Styling
- 4 precise heat settings include 100°C Fast drying and styling, 80°C Regular drying, 60°C Gentle drying, and 28°C Constant cold
- Integrated intelligent microprocessor measures air temperature 20 times a second to keep air temperature under control for optimal hair care
- The powerful digital motor V9 is enveloped in a vibration reduction system with one inaudible frequency
- With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool making it perfect for close-up styling
- Negative ions help reduce static
- Dyson Smoothing nozzle dries hair gently using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time
- Dyson Styling concentrator focuses high-velocity air so you can concentrate on styling one section at a time
- Dyson diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your curls, and simulate natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition
- Magnetic attachments let you make adjustments quickly and easily
- Contrasted with traditional top-heavy hair dryers, the compact motor sits comfortably in the handle
- Lengthy 2.7m cable provides you with plenty of slack to move around
- Dyson Supersonic White/Silver
- Smoothing Nozzle
- Styling Concentrator
- Non-Slip Mat
- Storage Hanger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4770 reviewers who responded, 4540 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Almost pefect -review from a hairdresser- January 9, 2017
this dryer gets a lot of use -no doubt this dryer will blow you away with its velocity instead of super hot heat like most blowdyers -the heat and settings are definitely sufficient. I only wish the nose was a bit longer for two reasons -to tuck it under my arm in between sections and to fit in most cradles when not in use . Maybe Dyson could include a cradle considering the hefty price ! I wouldn't recommend to everyone but those with a lot of hair NEED this ! It's impressive smoothing concentrators are held on magnetically & work well as well as the diffuser ! As loud as some others -light weight so easier to use for hours! WELL DONE DYSON!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy Hair- March 6, 2021
My last blow dryer decided to die so after its burial I went in the search of a better blow dryer. Oh man did I find it. I love all the settings and tools that come with the Dyson blow dryer. It dries my thick hair in a flash and leave my hair looking shiny and healthy. I am so happy that I decided to take the leap and buy this blow dryer. I would recommend it to anyone tired of having to replace their cheap blow dryers every few years. You may be thinking what does she do to those blow dryers? The answer is NOTHING they just stop working. I love that the Dyson has a warranty in case anything goes wrong. What are you waiting for? Go get yours!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful, But Problematic for Long Hair- January 5, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this blow dryer for my girlfriend in need of a replacement for her old, dying dryer. This blow dryer is undeniably powerful, while being surprisingly quieter than nearly any other blow dryer I've encountered. It's also incredibly well balanced since the motor is inside the handle instead of in the top of the unit. For my girlfriend, this dryer doesn't work great, however. None of the three attachments included worked well with her LONG hair because they were either too powerful and caused her hair to tangle, or not powerful enough to dry her hair. For others with normal length hair, this dryer might be amazing. Just not in her case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.