Dyson TP07 Cool Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White
- Automatically senses, captures, and traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Detects volatile organic compounds like NO2 and uses an infrared laser to measure particles in the air
- Live indoor room environmental condition metrics are sent straight to your smartphone for remote monitoring
- Monitors relative humidity and temperature levels in the room to help you stay comfortable
- HEPA H13 and activated carbon filtration effectively removes gasses and particle pollution
- Air Multiplier technology generates circulation power so the entire room is purified
- Fully sealed airflow and filtration system traps pollutants so they don't get back out into your space
- Airflow is diverted through the back of the machine so it doesn't have to blow on you while it purifies
- Adjustable 350-degree oscillation delivers purified air to every corner of the room
- Quiet settings and a dimmed display won't disturb you as you read, watch TV, or sleep
- Controls include on/off, info, oscillation, fan/purifier modes, sleep mode, and fan speed controls of 1-10 for customised comfort
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dyson fans are overrated do not buy!- June 10, 2021
I bought this fan afew weeks ago, expecting an amazing product for this price. And overwhelmingly disappointed. Overly louder than a 20 dollar fan, way less air output that a 20 dollar fan, controller is build like a child’s toy…. Not an amazing fan to have running at night because there’s not enough airflow to actually cool you if you’re wanting it quiet. Would return it. It’s not even close to a good product and needs a huge refinements. For all the amount of engineers at Dyson I’d expect way more than this pile of garbage they put outNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth it- June 12, 2021
I bought this for my teenage son who has seasonal allergies. His allergies were making it difficult for him to sleep. I bought another brand for half the price but it only helped a little. This one made a huge difference for him. I followed instructions closing doors and windows. It doesn’t blow hard and function like a fan but it took the teenage boy smell out of his room on top of helping his allergies. Being able to use the Dyson app to control it and check air quality is a great feature I didn’t realize it had until after buying it. If you’re looking for a fan to cool the room while it cleans the air though you will likely be disappointed. I’m happy, it does exactly what I bought it to do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report