Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Stick Vacuum - Copper
- 14-cyclone concentric array creates centrifugal force up to 79,000g, trapping fine dust and dirt in the bin so you never lose suction
- Easy-view LCD screen lets you monitor real-time performance, such as remaining run time down to the second, maintenance alerts, and more
- High-torque XL cleaner head and Dyson DLS (Dynamic Load Sensor) technology senses and intelligently adapts to different floor types in auto mode for the right level of power
- Advanced whole-machine filtration creates a cleaner breathing environment by capturing microscopic airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Includes 2 batteries to deliver up to 120 minutes of runtime on a single charge
- Convertible design transforms into a handheld for versatile cleaning for cars, stairs, upholstery, and more
- Comes with 2 chargers, a wand storage clip, docking station, N248 torque drive cleaner head, mini motor head tool, extension hose, and flexi-crevice tool
- Spare Battery
- 2 Chargers
- Wand Storage Clip
- Docking Station
- N248 Torque Drive Cleaner head (320 mm)
- Mini Motor Head Tool
- Extension Hose
- Flexi-Crevice Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1043 reviewers who responded, 986 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great except for cats.- 1 janvier 2021
I have two domestic shorthair cats. The vacuum does a wonderful job with everything except for removing cat hair from the furniture. The tangle free turbine tool on your canister ball works so much better. Alas, since your tools are not interchangeable and you make no conversion attachment to allow it to connect (it is not a powered tool, it uses the vacuum suction to power it) it would appear that the solution is to drag out and plug in the canister vacuum...Negating the benefits of having a cordless vacuum. As others have mentioned the u it is rather heavy and awkward at times, but that is obvious and a choice you make at purchase time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will only buy cordless now!- 3 mars 2021
I owned a Dyson 41 vacuum for about ten years and it started not working as well. So, I decided to buy a new Dyson. After doing my research I chose the Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless and I'm very pleased with my decision. It was extremely easy to set up on the wall. Looks great and works really well. I bought this one because it has the largest container out of their cordless vacuums. The extension pieces allow me to clean all parts of my furniture and home. Make sure to hang it at chest level so its easy to pull up and use. If you want a vacuum that will last ten plus years, perform at all levels and looks great, this is the one for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible. Pet owners - beware- 18 août 2021
After using for a couple months, (I've kept up on filter cleaning as well), the Dyson smells horrible when using it. We have pets, which is why I purchased the Dyson, but the entire home smells like a wet dog after I use the vacuum. After discovering this disgusting issue, I have found that many other users have this issue as well. I've done all of the maintenance as suggested in the manual. The dust bin also does not empty without me needing to stick my hand up and physically pull down the dog hair and dirt that gets clumped around the unit - nasty! I have to swallow that I just wasted over $700 for a couple months use on a vacuum.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.