Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum - Nickel
Powerful suction for a thorough clean
- Re-tuned motor electronics generate more suction power than previous models
- 2-tier Radial cyclones create centrifugal forces to expel air out of the air and into the bin
- Advanced whole-machine filtration: the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
- Sealed system keeps dirty air inside the vacuum, preventing it from going back into your environment
- Powerful direct drive cleaner head deep cleans carpets to remove pet hair and dirt
- Lightweight 2.7kg design makes it easy to vacuum high and out-of-the-way spaces
- Up to 40 minutes run time (Actual run time may vary based on power mode and/or attachments used)
- Extra tools allow you to tackle even the toughest cleaning jobs
- Combination and Crevice Tools
- Mini Motor Head Tool
- Mini Soft Dusting Brush
- Docking Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3527 reviewers who responded, 3320 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Loving it!- December 16, 2019
This vacuum was worth every penny its so useful around the house or apt in my case the 20 minutes max you have to use it may or may not be an issue for you all depends on the size of your place or how detailed you will be when vacuuming other than that i love this vacuum Dyson always has been a favorite brand of mine expensive as heck it may be but worth purchasing it is! I love the two modes you can have powerful suction and max suction really makes you feel like you paid for a top notch vacuum you feel and hear the change when you switch to max suction. Overall i rate it 10/10 get this for Christmas and the person or yourself will love you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent- October 15, 2021
Let me just put it to you like this,,, I am completely blown away on how great this thing works. Yes it’s expensive and yes you always hear about the hype, but I have to say really cool.I don’t know if the other models have the same option but this one has a switch on it for bare floors and four carpets. It has a wall mount that all you do is lock it in and it recharges the battery so you don’t ever have to keep plugging things in it does it practically by itself it does last a good long while I vacuumed four rooms before I got down to the last indicator bar it’s just amazing. Like I said it is expensive but I definitely think it’s worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- love my dyson vaccum- January 4, 2021
I soooo love my dyson vacuum , I love that it is cordless because I hated plugging my other vacuum in order for me to even use it , I also have a really huge problem with my hair falling out and with my other vacuum my hairs would get stuck in the roller but with the dyson the hairs go straight into the filter so they don't get stuck on the roller at all . I also love the fact that you can clean your car with it and even your couches . The vacuum is also lightweight and easy to use , and picks up a lot of dirt , I recommended the vacuum to all my family , it is also really easy to dump out the dirt out . The vacuum is really worth the moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.