Echelon Connect EX5S Spin Bike
- Powerful motor with precision magnetic resistance and an indexing adjustment knob with 32 levels provide you with a range of workout options suitable for all experience levels
- 21.5" HD touchscreen with a 180-degree flip makes it easy to track your progress and participate in guided workouts
- Echelon Fit App lets you enjoy on-demand scenic rides and participate in high-energy classes with certified cycle instructors live from the studio in Chattanooga, Tennessee (Echelon Fit App subscription required)
- Competition Aero handlebar system provides fore and aft adjustment to maximize your comfort and performance
- Competition seat features 6" lever-style adjustment for customized positioning
- SPD-compatible pedals include fully adjustable toe cages for extra comfort and stability
- Front and rear 2.4A fast-charging USB ports charge up your phone or tablet as you ride
- Rear weight rack holds two 2-pound dumbbells (sold separately) so you can incorporate weights into your workout
- Two handlebar-mounted water bottle holders keep your water within easy reach to help you stay hydrated
- Frame stabilizer weldments feature kick guards for safety and comfort
- Regularly added on-demand content lets you take scenic rides through the French countryside or the streets of Singapore any time you want from the comfort of your home (subscription required)
- Off-bike classes include Boxing, Strength Training, Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, and a host of additional classes with your trainer of choice (subscription required)
- Dimensions: Width: 147cm; height: 154cm; depth: 54cm
- Includes 30-day trial of Echelon United membership
- 21.5" HD Touchscreen
- Power Cable
- Assembly Tools
- Dumbbell Holder
- 2 x Water Holders
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - August 2, 2020
I truly love this bike I have been an exerciser most of my life however now approaching 50 I find I need to drop about 70-80 lbs and a lot of my previous activities are too harsh on my body to do every day. On the bike I find I recover quickly and the soreness is mild. This bike has SO MANY rides and workouts, yoga and stretching for literally every level. I did purchase a larger seat after doing some research. The only con, and it's temporary, is you can feel some discomfort because of the seat. I am sure as I rise more and moreI'll adjust. The rides are challenging but the instructors are super encouraging. I haven't bailed in a ride yetëçèº
- - January 28, 2020
I like the connect bike, The seat is a bit uncomfortable,though I added gel cover seems to be working out. You need more virtual rides that actually work. I am post TKR, therefore I'm not able to do live rides yet. And the tablet should be able to connect to the internet. The bike is well built. And needs to power off without unplugging it. A few minor glitches to work on ,and you would have a perfect bike. I have another brand elliptical with table and I can also go on internet. I'm unable to use at this time, per my recent surgery. I have always wanted a bike. And I believe I made the right decision to buy an echelon. Love how smooth it is, thank you.
- - March 28, 2020
Love the Bike, classes are great and love the variety of class options. Although not every instructor is for everyone there is so much variety it would impossible to not find a combination that works for you. I do wish it was easier to pair Ifit app to the tv so we could have a bigger screen for some of the non bike classes and do wish the clarity on the actual classes was a bit cleaner (not sure what It's shot in? 720, 1080, etc.) but overall very, very happy with the purchase and already seeing a huge improvement in strength and stamina over a short period of time‚. and more importantly the wife loves it too!