Echelon EX-3 Connect Upright Bike - Red
- Magnetic flywheel boasts 32 levels of resistance with a spring-loaded indexing resistance adjustment knob, providing you with a range of workout options suitable for all experience levels
- Pair with your smartphone or tablet to connect to Echelon Fit app, and participate in workout classes from all around the globe (Echelon Fit app subscription sold separately)
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and track your distance, speed, cadence, calories burned, and heart rate (heart monitor sold separately)
- Compete against friends and family using your Echelon Fit account through Facebook, Fitbit, and Strava
- Move between high-speed and high-resistance postures with the fully padded, fully adjustable bullhorn handlebars
- New competition seat features 6" lever-style adjustment for optimal comfort
- SPD compatible pedals include fully adjustable toe cages for extra comfort and stability
- New lightweight triangular tubing handbrake delivers quick stops and safe speed reduction
- Console mount accommodates most tablet sizes, and the 180-degree swivel can be positioned for off-bike exercising
- Powerful 2.4A fast-charging USB port charges up your tablet even as you ride
- Rear dumbbell rack on seat slide keeps weights close at hand for extra training routines (weights sold separately)
- Dual front water bottle holders keep your water within easy reach to help you stay hydrated
- Product dimensions: Width: 138cm; height: 124cm; depth: 50.5cm
- Recommended Floor Space Dimensions: Length: 170cm; width: 160cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year
- Includes 30-day trial of Echelon United membership
- Power Cable
- Assembly Tools
- Dumbbell Holder
- 2 x Water Holders
- Tablet Holder
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - April 23, 2020
The bike is a great idea and an excellent workout. I like the trainers and they are very motivating. The reason for the 3 rating and maybe I would give it a 3.5 or a little higher is that I'm not impressed with the design of the bike, especially for the price. The seat is very uncomfortable and I needed to buy bike shorts and a gel seats for anyone in my family to use it. We have racing bikes so we know what to expect and know most bike seats aren't comfy but this is beyond. The water holders are flimsy and have already broken. For the price of the bike I would have expected better. The features and classes are top rate though and it's a great workout.
- - April 28, 2020
I ordered my bike when they closed down the gyms for Covid-19. I thought Id probably use the bike 2 or 3 times a week to supplement my cardio. I'm about 4 weeks into bike ownership and I take 2 or 3 classes a day about 5 to 6 days a week. I love the live classes and trainers. They bring great energy and are extremely motivating. They have a Facebook group where riders and trainers interact. Everyone is supportive and positive. All in all Echelon has become a great addition to my life. Echelon did have some challenges with app connectivity with the increase in users, but that seems to have been fixed with the latest update.
- - September 11, 2020
What resonates for me the most is the handle bars- it feels limiting with the reach. actually feels a little squished. also i would think the handle bars that are provided on the 5 should be the standard handlebars for all your bikes. even if i have not tried it, In my eyes the way they are configured gives the option to extend a bit more. I hope that you take a look into making the handlebars feel more fitting. i am short 5'2, and you just feel a little squished the next item that is not comfortable is where the seat meets the bike. the slide bar is just a bit to thick where I feel my thighs hitting it. other than that the bike is a decent product