Echelon EX-3 Connect Upright Bike - Red
- Magnetic flywheel boasts 32 levels of resistance with a spring-loaded indexing resistance adjustment knob, providing you with a range of workout options suitable for all experience levels
- Pair with your smartphone or tablet to connect to Echelon Fit app, and participate in workout classes from all around the globe (Echelon Fit app subscription sold separately)
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and track your distance, speed, cadence, calories burned, and heart rate (heart monitor sold separately)
- Compete against friends and family using your Echelon Fit account through Facebook, Fitbit, and Strava
- Move between high-speed and high-resistance postures with the fully padded, fully adjustable bullhorn handlebars
- New competition seat features 6" lever-style adjustment for optimal comfort
- SPD compatible pedals include fully adjustable toe cages for extra comfort and stability
- New lightweight triangular tubing handbrake delivers quick stops and safe speed reduction
- Console mount accommodates most tablet sizes, and the 180-degree swivel can be positioned for off-bike exercising
- Powerful 2.4A fast-charging USB port charges up your tablet even as you ride
- Rear dumbbell rack on seat slide keeps weights close at hand for extra training routines (weights sold separately)
- Dual front water bottle holders keep your water within easy reach to help you stay hydrated
- Product dimensions: Width: 138cm; height: 124cm; depth: 50.5cm
- Recommended Floor Space Dimensions: Length: 170cm; width: 160cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year
- Includes a free 30-day trial of Echelon Premier membership with access to 40+ daily live and 15,000+ on-demand connected instructor-led fitness classes through the Echelon Fit app (Activate your 30-Day membership trial through member.echelonfit.com)
- Power Cable
- Assembly Tools
- Dumbbell Holder
- 2 x Water Holders
- Tablet Holder
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid, compact and whisper quiet!- January 23, 2021
I LOVE this bike! I originally was going to get a Peloton which a few of my friends have, however I was unsure if I would enjoy working out at home....essentially, I purchased this unit which is lower in price. The quality is excellent, it was super easy to put together and the online classes are fun and engaging! I am thrilled that I can use my own sneakers and not have to buy a special kind to fit the pedals. The bike fits into the small space I wanted to put it, facing my tv. I did have to change out the uncomfortable hard seat. I bought a $30 replacement seat and the ride is so much better. I also needed to add my own weights to the back of the bike which fit perfectly. Also a nice surprise is at the side of the tablet holder is a charging outlet. If you are on a long ride, this is a necessity! I highly recommend this spin bike. It exceeded my expectations! Now.... looking for a rower!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - March 4, 2020
Love my echelon. It is better than I expected. I love that I can just go to my spin room and ride. It is fun to ride with spinners all over the world. You still get that challenge like you would at a studio. I love the fitness pass too. Thanks echelon for making this affordable. Camonurse from Leavenworth
- Damages- August 9, 2021
Got this bike last week and noticed there were some dents on the frame and the flywheel. How do go about getting a replacement without bringing it back to the store? Not sure if it will affect the flywheel. The quality of the bike is excellent. I would give 5 stars if its not the damages. Also, the delivery guys wont help to bring the bike to the room. They said either outside the door or inside behind the front door.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - April 21, 2020
The bike and classes are great. We had a little issues with the seat as it was unstable and uncomfortable, however, Echelon sent us a wider seat at no extra charge and no questions asked. We are now experiencing slight problem w one of the petals as they do not exActly screw on all the way, hoping it is not a long term issue.
- - December 10, 2019
I got this bike as a winter time cardio machine, to make sure I get in a few workouts a week regardless of how bad the weather is. I find myself really enjoying the challenge of the classes and the device is extremely durable to hold me a 250 pound 6'4‚ guy with ease. Very happy with purchase!