ecobee3 lite Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat
Live better and save more with the ecobee3 lite. This Wi-Fi smart thermostat uses outside temperature information, your desired comfort settings, and your schedule to help you heat and cool your home efficiently. Pair the ecobee3 lite with room sensors (sold separately) to set the perfect temperature in the rooms that matter most.
1 Special Offer Available
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
What you need to know:
- Smart about comfort and consumption: The ecobee3 lite learns your systems, works with local weather information, and factors in your schedule and desired comfort settings to ensure comfort when you’re home, and savings when you’re not.
- Smart sensor: this smart thermostat works with wireless remote sensors to figure out which rooms you use the most and make sure those rooms are always the right temperatures (remote sensor sold separately).
- Senses your presence: The ecobee3 lite can sense if you’re home during a scheduled Away period (and vice versa) to automatically override your schedule.
- Take control wherever, whenever: Adjust temperature and settings wherever you are from your iOS or Android devices.
- Intuitive touch display: 3.5" full-color LCD touchscreen lights up as you approach and features highly intuitive iconography and controls.
- Alerts and reminders: this smart thermostat will notify you right away if it senses something isn’t working.
- Energy insights: ecobee3 lite offers reports on how much you’ve saved based on run times and offer tips for further savings.
- Quick and easy to install: this smart thermostat has everything you need in the box and takes 30 minutes or less to install with the step-by-step app guide.
- Reliable Powering Method: Wired 24VAC through terminals C and either Rh or Rc.
- Systems compatibility: Ecobee3 lite is compatible with most residential heating and cooling systems, including gas, oil, electric, dual fuel, conventional (2H/2C), and heat pump (4H/2C).
- Smart home integration: this thermostat is compatible with Amazon Echo, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, and other smart home platforms you love to use.