Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8+ Mopping Robot Vacuum - Grey
- Mopping robot vacuum is designed for all surface types
- Three-stage cleaning with a main roller brush, dual side brushes, and vacuum ensures there's no dust and residue left behind
- Full-sized 240mL water tank with electronic manipulation offers 2,000 square feet coverage and precise water flow control
- Max+ mode with enhanced suction effortlessly vacuums tough dirt and debris
- Automatic carpet detection feature makes sure that your carpets don't get wet while mopping
- TrueDetect advanced obstacle avoidance technology with 3D structured light identifies, prevents, and cleans around shoes, cords, and pet mess
- TrueMapping laser mapping and navigation technology helps reduce missed or repeated spaces by scanning, mapping, and planning an efficient cleaning path
- Advanced customised cleaning offers multiple floor support, cleaning by particular room or area, and even unlimited boundaries (keep-out areas)
- Disposable hypoallergenic bag secures particles for easy maintenance and dust-free disposal
- 5200mAh lithium ion battery offers a 3-hour runtime and 300 square meter continuous cleaning coverage on a single charge
- Intelligent vacuum returns automatically to the Auto-Empty station to power up the battery when it's low and resumes the cleaning process from where it left off when charged
- App control allows you to schedule or initiate the cleaning process even when you're away
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility allows for hands-free operation
- T8 Robot
- Auto-Empty Station
- Washable Mopping Pad
- 5 x Disposable Mopping Pads
- 4 x Side Brushes (2, Plus 2 Replacements)
- 2 x Filters (1, Plus 1 Replacement)
- 2 x Auto-Empty Station Disposable Bags (1, Plus 1 Replacement)
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 286 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not as good as we hoped- May 7, 2021
A family member had this device and highly recommended it, but this deebot did not work for us. The app was glitchy, it did not consistently retain the mapping information, the specific vacuum level settings, or the pre-programmed start times. The highest vacuum setting did not clean the rugs nearly as well as an ordinary vacuum. The base station is a great idea, but its vacuum shut off with an unexplained error message every time the deebot docked, so we had to empty the easily clogged dust receptacle in the trash. We may have gotten a bad deebot, but at this price point, it was too much trouble trying to figure it out, so we returned it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The app and mapping are terrible- January 23, 2021
The vacuum seems to work well but the app is terrible. During the mapping, if the vacuum runs into any issues then it starts a new mission and completely deletes the map and starts a new one. On my third mapping attempt, it was about 80% done and had to charge. When it went to resume, it did the last room, which would have given me 100% map, it decided to go back to my living room, which it had previously finished, and eventually get stuck under my couch. Of course this meant time for new mission and another auto deletion of the map and I am back at 0% mapping. If I had my choice, I would not buy this again. The mapping has been a nightmare.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Vacuum/Mop is great, Auto-Empty Station useless- January 9, 2021
PRO: I really like the Ecovacs vacuum. It is amazing at its navigation and works around leg chairs, dog toys, etc. much better than my iRobot mop ever did. iRobot bumped into items, Ecovacs never touches it. The camera really works. CON: I would not bother with buying the Auto-Empty Station. It never gets out the debris/dirt that the vacuum collected. I have to manually dump the dust bin after every use. It only removes the dirt from the two corners of the dustbin, but every thing in the middle stays there. So the vacuum is great/the Auto-Empty Station is a waste of money. I would have given it 5 stars if the station worked like it should.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.