eero Pro 6 AX4200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (B0866VGR6S) - 3 Pack
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Three-pack of Wi-Fi 6 whole home mesh system covers up to 6,000 sq. ft., making it perfect for larger homes
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax; tri-band at 2.4 GHz, 5.2GHz, and 5.8GHz) is backwards-compatible with earlier Wi-Fi versions and can hit gigabit speeds up to 1,000Mbps
- 10/100/1000 ethernet with 2 WAN/LAN ports and a USB port
- Supports more than 75 devices at a time
- TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs for seamless 4K streaming, gaming, video conferencing, and more
- Connects compatible devices on your network with Amazon Alexa, so you don't need separate smart home hubs for each device
- NAT firewall, parental controls, guest access, and even more features
- Easy to set up and manage via the eero app, with automatic updates keeping you secure and using the latest features
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- 3 x eero Pro 6
- 3 x Power Adapters
- 1 x Ethernet cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1243 reviewers who responded, 1153 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor coverage - Lousy tech support- April 18, 2021
Lousy tech support and does not even cover a a 3700 sqft house cannot split the bands for connecting ring and other devices that use use the 2.4GHz. Bought the Pr 6 thinking it will have the advertise 6000 soft coverage. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting but signal still keeps fluctuating and dropping Signal drops tremendously as soon as I go out in the backyard. The tech support guy wanted another $119 for a additional beacon to solve the problem. They should send an additional beacon if they think that is the cause of the undercoverage. Paid over $600 for this system and was hoping a better experience from a company backed by AmazonNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup.- December 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by telling you about me and my place. Im slightly tech savvy enough to follow instructions well. My place is 6k square feet on a 1/2 acer lot. I have four pucks in the house, one in the guest house and one outdoors (protected from elements). I have a terabyte speed network. I can safely say we are completely covered. Also, I have tried other competing products. We were dropping connections, slower speeds and gaps in coverage area. This eero is the best mesh system on the market for our needs which is high speed as we need it, always, everywhere. My kid games, wife works and shops and I transfer large data files often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good routers- January 5, 2021
I just received and hooked this up. Initial results are very positive. Set up behind my fios router required a couple of extra steps (bridge mode), but very well designed setup made this really easy. Took 15 minutes to get all three set up in my rather large home. One is connected to the router by Cat 8 on the second floor, the other two are wireless only (1st floor and basement). I have a gigabit fios connection. Bottom line is that I now have strong wifi all over my house and it is fast enough to stream 4k with ease over multiple devices. Walking around the house with my ipad pro (the only wifi 6 device I own), it is seamlessly strong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.