eero Pro 6 Wireless AX4200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router (B0866YGQ5D)
- Tri-band Wi-Fi 6 mesh router covers up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax; tri-band at 2.4 GHz, 5.2GHz, and 5.8GHz) is backwards-compatible with earlier Wi-Fi versions and can hit gigabit speeds up to 1,000Mbps
- 10/100/1000 ethernet with 2 WAN/LAN ports and a USB port
- Supports more than 75 devices at a time
- TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs for seamless 4K streaming, gaming, video conferencing, and more
- Connects compatible devices on your network with Amazon Alexa, so you don't need separate smart home hubs for each device
- NAT firewall, parental controls, guest access, and even more features
- Easy to set up and manage via the eero app, with automatic updates keeping you secure and using the latest features
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1442 reviewers who responded, 1336 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor coverage - Lousy tech support- April 18, 2021
Lousy tech support and does not even cover a a 3700 sqft house cannot split the bands for connecting ring and other devices that use use the 2.4GHz. Bought the Pr 6 thinking it will have the advertise 6000 soft coverage. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting but signal still keeps fluctuating and dropping Signal drops tremendously as soon as I go out in the backyard. The tech support guy wanted another $119 for a additional beacon to solve the problem. They should send an additional beacon if they think that is the cause of the undercoverage. Paid over $600 for this system and was hoping a better experience from a company backed by AmazonNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup.- December 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by telling you about me and my place. Im slightly tech savvy enough to follow instructions well. My place is 6k square feet on a 1/2 acer lot. I have four pucks in the house, one in the guest house and one outdoors (protected from elements). I have a terabyte speed network. I can safely say we are completely covered. Also, I have tried other competing products. We were dropping connections, slower speeds and gaps in coverage area. This eero is the best mesh system on the market for our needs which is high speed as we need it, always, everywhere. My kid games, wife works and shops and I transfer large data files often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does it all and more- October 22, 2021
Speed and coverage is superb on these. These are able to handle the 60+ devices of various smart home and security came connected at all times and not once have the connection dropped. Althought these routers are excellent, they do have a con and that's the lack of customization, aside from a paid subscription. That part I do dislike, and it was something I knew getting this, and knew what I was giving up. I am an advanced user and do wish those options were available, but I can live with out it. The other great thing about these router ls are the built in hub for smart devices. I was able to eliminate 2 hubs off the network with these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.