Electrolux 24" 11.8 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (EI12BF25US) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- 11.8 cu. ft. bottom-freezer, counter-depth refrigerator installs seamlessly, giving your kitchen sleek modern lines with a slender profile that still provides a generous storage capacity
- Freestanding design is quick and easy to install
- Streamline your smaller kitchen's design without sacrificing storage capacity with this sophisticated, space-saving refrigerator
- Temperature rapidly adjusts to preserve and maintain food's freshness
- Customize the temperature using the perfect set controls, maximizing freshness, flavor, and shelf life of your groceries
- Slim silhouette is ideal for placement in kitchens where space is limited, such as urban settings or guest suites
- Luxury glass shelving and drawers glide out smoothly and fulling, providing ample space to stow fresh foods for easy access
- Ramp-up designer LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior for enhanced visibility
- Pocket door handles maintain its stylishly clean and contemporary lines
- Reversible doors offer flexible installation options
- Overall dimensions: Width: 59.69cm (23.5"); height: 185.12cm (72.88"); depth: 66.04cm (26")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Simply awful freezer design.- 25 avril 2019
I hope you don't like ice cubes, because you're not getting any. The fridge doesn't come with an ice bin, and the one you buy from the store won't fit. The freezer has no shelf, only three drawers. The three drawers don't pull out all the way. You can barely access the top drawer unless you open the fridge door at the same time. I promise you will pinch your fingers between the fridge door and freezer door at least half a dozen times before you learn. This product was designed by someone who never uses a refrigerator.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Small, but mighty- 11 juillet 2021
The fridge takes some organizational skill, but once you get it configured correctly, you can pack a ton of food in it. The freezer is a champ and holds twice the amount of food you think it would. It holds temp well and freezes rock solid. We have really enjoyed it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the size and looks of this refrigerator.- 21 août 2021
Bought this a month ago and we are very happy with it. We use it for a second fridge to fit extra food and beverages and also freezer space. It’s small enough that it doesn’t take too much space but big enough to store extra food.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.