Electrolux 36" 21.5 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (EW23BC87SS) - Stainless Steel
- Features designer LED lighting and Luxury-Design glass shelves
- Luxury-Glide freezer drawers extend fully for easy cleaning and access
- Self-closing doors maintain your desired temperature in the refrigerator
- Perfect Temp Drawer can be set from -2 to 3.3 degrees Celsius and offers preset options such as wine and cheese
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fruits and veggies fresh
- Counter-depth design offers a sleek, built-in look
- Wave-Touch controls are elegantly designed and activate upon your touch and fade away to display only the program you selected
- PureAdvantage filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulating throughout
- 3M water filter keeps clean water and ice at your fingertips
- Refrigeration Alarm System alerts you to important changes like power failures, an open door, or elevated freezer temperatures
- Dimensions: width: 36"; height: 69.88"; depth: 28.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 116 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
- Not impressed- 12 mai 2020
Refrigerator was an "upgrade" option in purchasing a new house. Several months in, I'm still not sure if I even like it. The icemaker drips and the ice is frequently stuck together in the bin. There are strange bins in the door that angle, but soda cans have frozen and burst in them, and I have had items freeze underneath of the icemaker too. There is a drawer that doesn't fit well, a molded plastic foot that is warped, and the general interior layout makes it hard to put common items like a gallon of milk or a bottle of wine. Some of these issues are cosmetic, but others just seem like design or engineering flaws.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing but problems- 20 octobre 2020
This fridge came as part of the appliance package with my brand new house. What a mistake I made choosing this package. My fridge, range, dishwasher, and microwave have all required repair at least 2 times each. There continues to be reoccurring problems. With the fridge in particular the ice maker is worthless. The Ice maker routinely drips water into the cube tray, causing them to freeze into a block. Water also leaks below the tray, causing the tray to freeze in place. This also causes a problem when the ice maker attempts to dump ice. After 6 months, repair work was performed and the technician said the ice maker was installed incorrectly from the factory. Low and behold, they were out again to replace it at an exhorbant cost to me. Do yourself a favor and find another brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful product- 20 mai 2020
This product came brand new with the house we purchased. It looks great, the action on the doors are smooth. The storage space is great. There is a light indicator that tells you it's time to order your air and water filters and then an indicator to replace. The only negative, is that on occasion, there is a rather loud mechanical sound from what I gather to be from the ice maker and/or water pumping system. Other than that, we've own the refrigerator for 6 months and are very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.