Electrolux 4.0 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (ELFE422CAW) - White
- Front loading dryer is easy to load, easy to use, and looks good in every modern home
- 4.0 cu. ft. capacity holds a generous amount of laundry while maintaining a compact footprint
- Capacitive Touch Controls make operating the machine simple and intuitive
- 11 cycles including towels, jeans, and delicates deliver the perfect level of drying power for every type of fabric
- Gentle Dry Advanced Technology uses lower heat that's environmentally friendly and gentle on your clothing
- Reverse Tumble feature alternates directions during drying to reduce wrinkling and tangling of fabrics
- Instant Refresh Cycle quickly eliminates wrinkles and refreshes garments
- Flexible installation options include a reversible door, power pass-through, and condensation drying for ventless installation
- Stackable design allows you to maximize your space by stacking the dryer with a washer
- When pairing with a washer, choose one with roughly half the capacity of the dryer
- Dimensions: Width: 60cm (23.62"); height: 85.1cm (33.5"); depth: 63.5cm (25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- New features- March 5, 2021
We got the washer and dryer as a set. The dryer does not over dry your clothes and they still smell so fresh when they’re done drying keeping the shirts soft! It has a really cool feature with auto refresh once it’s done with the full cycle. The washer plugs into the dryer for a power source which is really cool! The only thing we don’t really like about the dryer is that it doesn’t have a normal dryer vent leading to outside for hot air to blow out so some warm air blows into the house as it’s in a cycle. The dryer does have a dryer vent but it’s a tiny tube that drains to the water drain for the washer! Would be a super fit for an apartment!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful if looking for a sauna- July 20, 2021
I have been dealing with this dryer for the last few weeks I would NOT recommend it for indoor use, garage maybe! After having read reviews from a number of ventless dryers owners I thought we could give ventless a try. Big mistake! It turned our 9 x 10 utility/bathroom into a sauna, with temperatures over 100 degrees and humidity thick enough to cut with a knife! Our only relief is to open both windows in the room or turn on the shower exhaust fan, a real energy saver while trying to air condition the rest of the house. We purchased this combo due to size requirements as we could not find any others that would fit other than mini apartment size units. Happy NO! but stuck with it. P.S. The matching washing machine is terrific.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Compact & Unique Design- March 8, 2021
We have this washer and dryer combination stacked in our master bedroom closet. and is the perfect size for our space and would be a great option for anyone living in an apartment or condo where space is limited. The dryer has great features and pairs well with the washer. It is a unique design that is ventless. The only downside is that since it is ventless, some warm air blows out the front vents into the room. Since our space already has a vent built into the house, a vented dryer would be slightly better for our application. However, the ventless feature would be a positive for an apartment or small space that doesn't currently have a vent built into the home. The dryer's power supply plugs into the washer instead of the wall, which is a great design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.