Electrolux 5.0 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Steam Washer (EFLS527UTT) - Titanium
- Front loading washer is easy to load, easy to use, and looks good in every modern home
- With a capacity of 5.0 cu. ft., this washer can hold the largest loads with ease, making it perfect for large families
- Stylish titanium finish makes this washer look sleek and contemporary
- Adaptive Dispenser helps you get the perfect clean, no matter your choice of detergent
- Perfect Steam rises from the bottom, to remove tough dirt particles and stuck-on stains
- LuxCare Wash System offers an improved clean with new wash actions, temperature control, and smart load sensing
- Sanitize option kills and removes 99% of bacteria and 95% of allergens
- StainTreat II option removes stubborn, set-in stains
- 18-minute fast wash option gets your clothes cleaned in a hurry
- Active wear cycle tackles delicates and expensive active wear gently and effectively
- Reversible washer doors allow this washer to fit in more locations in your home
- Extended rinse option keeps your clothes fresh until you have a chance to transfer them to the dryer
- With 9 cycles to choose from, you can select the appropriate cycle for every load
- Energy Star-certified to give you energy-efficient performance without sacrificing clean
- Height: 38"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 32"
Stackable with a separately purchased kit, so this washer can wash large loads without taking up too much space
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1529 reviewers who responded, 1468 would recommend this product.
- Solid product.- March 31, 2020
Pleased with our Electrolux washer so far. A couple of thing I learned about the product that might be helpful for others: 1. Rinse cyce uses cold water, therefore when you take you clothes from the washer they are cold. If you washed in your clothes on a hot water cycle one could be left with the impression the hot water cycle was not implemented. 2. Electrolux washers are designed to use today's high efficienct detergerent so only needs to use about 2 Tablespoons of detergent vs. a capful. 3. Also the technician advised once a month putting 1/2 cup CLR (Calcium Lime Rust) in the tub and cycle once a month. This will reduce oder build up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK wsher- January 15, 2020
This machine was replacing a Bosch that lasted 16 years and was one of the first front loaders back then. Wish they still imported a full size version. Comparing the Electrolux to the Bosch, the Electrolux is much louder when operating, something one comments on. I also find the was hquality a bit lower then the older Bosch. I needed a replacement and knew had to decide between the Electrolux and the Asian brands. Still not sure if best decision, but other than comparing to the old machine seems acceptable so far. Just did not wow me like I was hoping. I would be happy if this machine lasts 2/3s the amount of usage I got out of the BoschNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So Far So Good- September 24, 2018
Bought my Electrolux Washer about a month ago and so far so good. I basically bought it because I was sick and tired of a competitor (You know--I think the 'unnamed' Repair Man is so over-worked now and so old that he might be in the hospital...???) and the Company that I needed to give another--Electrolux--a chance. The cleaning ratings/reviews were really high and I can't dispute that claim. Cleaning appears good+. However, time will tell about the RELIABILITY (Toyota needs to start making W/Ds). I bought the 5 year extended warranty which one should NOT HAVE to do. Electrolux should have the desire to make an exceptional, reliable product...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.