Electrolux 8.0 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (EFMC627UIW) - White
- Energy-Star, front-loading electric dryer is easy to use and install
- Predictive Dry technology knows after 90 seconds the most accurate drying time for each load, eliminating the need to keep checking if your clothing is dry yet
- LuxCare Dry System gently tumbles garments using moisture sensors to detect when clothes are dry, preventing over-drying and under-drying
- Integrated steam feature gently releases wrinkles and reduces static electricity
- Extra-large 8.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer is ideal for larger families, letting you dry more in every load
- Includes 9 drying cycles to safely and perfectly dry every type of fabric
- A 15-minute fast dry quickly dries items you need in a hurry
- Energy Star-certified so it meets strict criteria, guaranteeing high-quality energy efficient performance
- Perfect Steam wrinkle-release option gently reduces wrinkles and reduces static cling
- Instant Refresh cycle quickly freshens and removes wrinkles from clothing with steam in just 10 minutes
- Reversible door works in more rooms and offers easy loading, no matter how your washer and dryer are set up
- Extended Tumble option keeps clothes tangle free by tumbling them without heat when you can't remove the load right after the cycle finishes
- LuxCare lint shield traps lint without making a mess and even allows you to empty when there are clothes in the dryer
- Activewear cycle perfectly takes care of delicate, expensive activewear items
- Pedestal drawers for extra storage and space-saving stacking kit also available (sold separately) for additional installation options
- Overall dimensions: width: 68.58cm (27"); height: 96.52cm (38"); depth: 80.01cm (31.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2133 reviewers who responded, 2010 would recommend this product.
- 5 months old and already having problems.- August 30, 2019
We bought the dryer 5 months ago and today it will not start. Everything lights up and I choose the settings. When I press start it beeps and then clicks like it is going to start but nothing happens. The start button just flashes. It is just me and my wife so the dryer does not see hard use. We basically baby it by wiping it down and occasionally vacuuming out the lint area. It still looks brand new. The tech is coming out in 4 days to look at it. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I love the features and how the clothes come out when done but that does not do me very much good if the unit is going to have electrical issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- - April 21, 2020
The dryer is hard to work. You have to push the buttons hard, hurting your finger doing so. The special settings like perfect steam, wrinkle release don’t work well IF you can actually get them set without breaking your finger or giving up,out of frustration! Had a few dryers in my time this ine is by far the worst. The Steam cycle is a joke and the wrinkle release doesn’t release anything. Never had such wrinkly clothes come out of a dryer even with Only 3 to 4 items inside. I almost wish I still had the 8 year old set they carted off, it did a better job. So disappointed I sat and cried. I can see selling this set and finding a better product..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect machines- March 31, 2021
We couldn’t be happier with our new Electrolux washer and dryer. Each machine runs quietly and efficiently. The washer has a wide variety of settings including steam. The dryer leaves clothes fluffy and dry every time. I love the lint catcher, as its fine weave really does catch everything including all the cat hair. Also we sprung for the pedestals after we had use the washer and dryer for a few weeks. The pedestals raise the machines up high enough so that I don’t need to get on my hands and knees to scoop out laundry. Plus the pedestal store a ton of stuff. Overall, we love these machines and can’t believe we got them at such a steal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.