Electrolux 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (EW36GC55PS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Single 20,000 BTU, Min-2-Max dual-flame sealed burner provide instant heat and a wide BTU range
- Five recessed burners offer a spill-friendly design and a countertop-level cooking surface is ideal for transferring cookware on and off the cooktop with ease
- Can be installed above an Electrolux single wall oven (sold separately) to achieve a more seamless look
- Professional-grade control knobs offer precise control over temperature
- Continuous gas grates let you easily slide head cookware across burners
- Burner grates are dishwasher safe
- Liquid propane gas convertible
- Electronic pilotless ignition
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- Electrolux Gas Cooktop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 157 reviewers who responded, 142 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My first gas range!- June 29, 2018
I have nothing to compare it directly to, as this is my first gas range. It seems easy to clean given that it has to work the way that it does. The flame control is precise. The starter clicks are easy to hear. Compared to my old induction range, this gas range heats pans slower and take roughly four times as long to boil water. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And induction ranges wipe off with windex, so much easier to clean. If asked would tell a friend to get induction range, probably even recommend Electroluxe.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with product- February 14, 2016
Bought this as a replacement for an electric cooktop that broke. Gas is a better choice in general, but these burners in particular are excellent. We also upgraded from 30" to 36" and we're so glad we did... Just having the extra space makes all the difference when you have big pots on the stove. The sunken border for the grates is excellent to keep the grates in place - not all cooktops have that. And having grates all one height makes it easy to slide heavy pots to a new spot without lifting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty stove- July 12, 2018
This came with our newly built home. We have propane so we had to have someone come out to change the fixtures. it works great, looks great, and all of that. I just wish the knobs were a little harder for little kids to reach and/or turn. My 2 year old reached up one day and barely turned the knob, but enough to turn the propane on. That can lead to a scary situation. We are looking into buying some sort of safety thing to keep that from happening again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.