Electrolux ICON 24" 45dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24-in built-In dishwasher features a 45dB operating level, which is about as quiet as a library
- Smart Soil Sensor Responsive technology delivers a more effective, more efficient clean by continuously monitoring water purity to determine exactly how long a cycle should run
- Target Wash Zones employ four flexible spray jets deliver a targeted wash to the most challenging dirty dishes, from sport bottles to heavy duty pots and pans
- Equipped with 9 wash options, including Auto Wash, Heavy, Normal, Upper Rack Only, Eco Wash, Rinse Only, and more
- Sanitize wash option removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Perfect Stemware Cycle ensures sparkling stemware that is ready for your next gathering
- Favorite Cycle is a programmable setting that lets you save your preferred wash selections
- 30-Minute Fast Wash Cycle thoroughly cleans your whole load in just 30 minutes
- Perfect Dry System with Air Dry and Max Dry options circulates air evenly, ensuring your dishes are completely dry
- LuxCare Wash Arm ensure effective and efficient water use for effortlessly clean dishes
- Third Level Rack lends space for spatulas and unique kitchen tools, or extra room for everyday utensils, and easily lifts out for convenient unloading
- Sure-2-Fit racking system ensure you can get in every plate, platter, and pitcher
- Perfect Stemware Grips gently hold stemware and other delicate items for a secure wash
- CleanLight was designed to let you know when your dishes are clean
- Leak-Detection System detects water leaks and immediately stops and drains the dishwasher while sounding an audible and visible alarm
- Stainless steel front panel and interior finish resists picking up food odours and deters the formation of smudges and fingerprints
- ENERGY STAR certified for its low 260kWh/year consumption
- Dimensions: width: 60.33cm (23.75"); height: 90.81cm (35.75"); depth: 61.60cm (24.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Love the countdown light on floor- December 4, 2019
Upgraded appliances in new build to this all our other electrolux appliances are amazing I will first say but the 2 dishwashers are duds sadly. They look great, and the features are nice but they are not good for loading and dont clean all that well and take forever. To be fair we are comparing these dishwashers to the best of the best weve previously had so I'm sure they are better than we think but just not as nearly good as others weve had. Stove, wall ovens and convection microwave from electrolux are awsome though on a better note.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the extras!- February 22, 2019
This was an upgrade when I purchased my home. I love the little extras such as the LED light display that is on the floor telling you how much time is left on the cycle. I love the LED lit inside too. I do wish that it had a food grinder. I hate having to rinse the dishes before I put them into the dish washer. I'm not a fan of having to clean the filters so often. The third rack is nice for the little things and extra silverware. Over all it has a nice look.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst dishwasher I’ve owned- November 7, 2017
My dishwasher is just over a year and have had nothing but problems. Dishes do not get clean. Tablet do not dissolve unless you throw them in bottom of unit. I woke up and dishwasher was making a humming sound. Repair man was not able to find anything. Sometimes in starts on its own. My husband purchased unit and was told this was their top of the line. I had Same dishwasher for 15 years and it did a better job even in the end.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.