Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 PCIe Game Capture Card
- 4K60 HDR10 capturing and 240Hz passthrough ensure great quality recordings
- Unlimited Capture permits endless recording to your PC's hard drive
- Instant Gameview ensures super-low-latency streaming sessions for up-to-the-minute views
- Flashback Recording lets go back through a file and save your favourite parts retroactively
- Live Commentary feature easily incorporates your voice into your clips
- Multi View simultaneously captures video from multiple different apps at once
- Multi Device slot permits the installation of several 4K60 Pro cards inside of one PC for even more flexibility
- PCIe interface is fast, easy, and reliable to use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 240 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Products- August 13, 2020
Elgato makes some good products. I bought this hoping to upgrade my HD60 Pro but unfortunately I didn't have the correct sized sockets for the 4K60 Pro. I'm still giving it a 4 star review because I know if my computer was able to accept it, it would have been a great upgrade. I base this off the fact that the HD60 pro has been great but won't let me play my PS4 past 1080p, and the external version "HD60 S+" works fantastic. I bought the HD60 S+ when this one wouldn't fit. Before you buy this make sure you have a large enough slot for this Elgato. If not get the HD60 S+ as it does most of the same things this one does.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Groovy capture device that hits near all the marks- July 17, 2020
works flawlessly and truly no perceived input lag added when passing through the device! just make sure you set up your pcie lane to run exclusively in 4x, otherwise I had a few blue screen moments when running anything above that. I also had issues capturing surround sound audio when recording (streaming while surround sound was setup through PS4 was fine though) PS4 gameplay. Might only be able to capture basic two channel audio, which is fine for recording, but makes it so that you'll have to setup regular PCM bitstream audio when you're planning to record gameplay, unless there's some workaround I just have yet to find.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh, for Series X- December 4, 2020
Decent product but for the new Xbox Series X it does not do 1440p at 120fps bypass on Lg 27-gn850 monitor. For whatever reason it does 1440p @ 60fps and1080 at 120. BUT when hooked directly from console to monitor it does 1440p at 120fps. I've been chatting with Elgato for about a month now and I've only had 3 responses. They stopped messaging me and refuse to give me any workounds, like using hdmi splitters. I feel they know this is an issue and refuse to admit it for whatever reason. Is it there fault it xbox? I'm not really sure, but I appreciate good customer service and honesty; unfortunately, it's lacking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.