Elgato 4K60 USB 3.0 S+ Game Capture Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 4K60 HDR10 capturing and zero-lag passthrough ensure great quality recordings with little load placed on your CPU
- SD card slot to record directly to external storage without a computer
- HEVC encoding onboard keeps file sizes small even in 4K HDR mode
- Unlimited Capture permits endless recording to your PC's hard drive
- Flashback Recording lets go back through a file and save your favourite parts retroactively
- Live Commentary feature easily incorporates your voice into your clips
- USB 3.0 connectivity is fast, easy, and reliable
- OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS (each sold separately) compatible
- Signature Steel Chassis is a stealthy black colour with an iconic Elgato performance pattern design for durable, long-lasting use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overpriced piece of rushed tech- May 1, 2020
For the price of this thing, you would expect it to actually work right? Wrong! My computer is a very powerful PC specs are below. This thing couldn't even run beyond it's lowest Bit Rate. It's a real shame too because I had really high hopes for this device. I had bought this because I wanted to get away from it's PCLe capture cards to take some heat of my Motherboard/GPU bad mistake. Just buy the 4K60 Pro, it may take some more power from your GPU but it at least works. I love the idea of a portable 4K capture card however you need to take your time in building it. Elgato clearly just rushed threw it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I'm using A7S and there is trouble in passthrough.- July 30, 2020
I like external recording but there is a problem about it. My Sony A7S now can record 4K 30p through 4K60 S+, but when I connect external monitor to passthrough line, my A7S can't use 4K, that means 4K60 S+ doesn't support 4K 30p passthrough. I can't record my video when I use external monitor connected on passthrough. When I seperate HDMI passthrough line, I can record 4K 30p again, but when I connect external monitor, it can't. Not the camera, monitor problem. How can I slove it? I want to use 4K30p on my A7S. That's the reason I bought expensive 4k60 s+.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trash, trash customer service as well.- August 25, 2021
This card is absolute garbage. Ive changed it twice and i still have the same issue. I talked to elgato customer service. I did every setting and update they ask for and still nothing. 3 months and no solution. I get stuttering and random glitches. I did their firmware update and nothing. I even loaded and checked my usb ports to see if maybe i was loosing power, nope. I Update all my drivers. Switched my saving spots from C to E to f drive and nothing. I changed the power settings to high and ultra to no change. Name the setting and i did it. I went through all of youtube videos on this and nothing. The customer service is horrible and they lag to respond. If you dont call to check up on your status, they will forget about you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.