Elgato Cam Link 4K Game Capture - Black
- Works with Windows 10 (64-bit) and macOS Sierra 10.12 operating systems
- USB 3.0 interface easily connects the device to your PC or Mac
- Records every image with incredible picture quality in 4K at 30FPS or 1080p at 60FPS
- Enables you to shoot and produce videos using your favourite video editing tools
- Connects to your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam (sold separately) and allows you to use it as a webcam for your online platforms and apps
- Ultra-low-latency technology offers real-time live streaming in your favourite online platforms
- Stores the recorded content completely on your computer's hard disc for easy editing without the hassle of memory cards
- Real-time, full-screen feedback allows on-the-spot polishing of images and scenes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 817 reviewers who responded, 768 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The simplest of Elgato capture cards- September 17, 2020
This is honestly the easiest to use capture card made by Elgato, and that's because you can just carry it in your camera bag, plug it in, and use it in ANY program that uses webcam input. It just works. The only thing to pay attention to is that you don't have too many USB video devices on the same USB controller as you can saturate it and could wind up with video issues. This will not be an issue for most people. Note: I am an Elgato Partner but I bought my Cam Link with my own money. My opinions on this product are honest and my own. I only endorse products I actually approve of and that I would (or did) spend my own money onYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buy- May 31, 2019
You have to go to the website and download the software. There seems to be a few different things that can be done, sending video of your broadcast is just one. Just download all of the available software. I did have problems when I used it on a laptop that did not have a camera. Also there seems to be an edge given to Canon video cameras but my Sony A7iii worked just fine. You have to go through the setup. Different types of broadcast software. Give YouTube a try if you are unsure. Click video upload button but then chose stream. Worked good. Kept the file of the stream too. Just one way to use it. Check out others online.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blow every "webcam" out of the water!- January 16, 2020
This device lets you connect many different kinds of cameras and camcorders to your computer, allowing them to function as a "webcam" for streaming, social media, skype, etc. While you DO need to verify your camera is compatible, if it is, the detail and capabilities of most any camera you plug in to this will beat up on your Logitech c922, your BRIO, etc. I've had no issues with the device, using it with a Sony mirrorless camera I own, and it works great. It also works with most GoPro models... so that's pretty fun if you have one of those lying around. The camera you have WILL need an HDMI out cable (sometimes that means Mini-hdmi to hdmi if it has a smaller HDMI port).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.