Elgato Chat Link Audio Cable
- Audio adapter cable works with PS4 Pro and PS5 (sold separately)
- Captures party chat and gameplay during your sessions
- Attaches to your controllers for easy setup
- Long cable lets you move around freely
- Requires an Elgato Game Capture HD60, HD60 S, or HD60 Pro capture card (each sold separately) to be installed in your PC
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- elgato chat link cord- July 31, 2020
bought this maybe 3 months ago. And already need a new one.. nothing seems to look wrong but once plugged in after having it for 2 months it gives a lot of frequency once u plug into controller. Judt bought a new mic cux I thought that was the problem but nope. Just the cord. Debating on buying a new one or a pc judt so I dont have to go thru the trouble of buying a new one in another 2 months...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great cable no issues- August 21, 2020
I’ve read other comments about how bad this cable is and what not but I hooked everything properly how it’s supposed to be routed and everything works flawlessly. No static at all. Great product to pair up with all the other el gato accessories. If you don’t know how to set it up or how to route the cables I suggest watching the el gato chat link video from el gato on YouTube.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a bad piece of hardware for the price.- June 19, 2020
Simply put it works. My only problem is my voice comes in pretty low and so does the game's audio. But if you're only alternative is a headset for voice audio over your gameplay I'd say definitely give it a shot. The price is definitely not going to break the bank and my voice did come through pretty clear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.