Elgato Key Light Air
- Compatible for use with both PC and Mac, as well as iOS and Android
- 80 premium OSRAM LEDs offer constant intensity without overheating
- Output of 1,400 lumens illuminates and dims your workspace according to your needs
- Adjustable 2900 to 7000K colour temperatures, from warm sunset amber to cool arctic blue, add theme and drama to your workspace
- Edge-Lit indirect illumination offers comfort for hours
- Multi-layer diffusion allows light to pass through seamlessly without any glare
- Compact design with freestanding base fits into any setup and saves plenty of space
- Telescopic pole and ball head lets you adjust height and tilt the LED panel
- Integrated cable rail allows for an organised and clean setup
- Multi-mount compatibility allows you to experience extra rigging facilities
- Wi-Fi support opens controls to switch on/off and fine-tune light settings through the app
- Direct integration with Stream Deck (sold separately) offers one-touch tactile control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 334 reviewers who responded, 309 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great light low, quality power adapter- July 13, 2021
I bought the key light air a week ago seldom used but was working fine. I noticed it stopped turning on but still connected to the control center. I did my best to troubleshoot and reset nothing happened. I connected the light air to a different power adapter and it worked fine. I am sure the key light air was great but the power adapter failed after less than 2 weeks is not a good impression on a premium product. The power adapter was so specific that I could not find any replacement. Am still looking for a replacement and do not want to got to hassle myself to send the whole product back and wait for more than a month just because of faulty power adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Light- October 28, 2020
When It connects it's good, but good luck getting it to connect. I was unable to have it recognize on my PC after several attempts. Decided to download the app for it for the Iphone and was easier to setup and detect. Good thing it keeps the last setting you had it on as I just power off after use and then switch I back on when it's time to stream. It's a pretty good lightsource as there lots of gradients/hues you can adjust. Although keep in mind that you're overpaying for the convenience factor and helps a lot without all the extra fiddling once it works. I've had cheaper keylights such as a lamp that provide similar results.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible and gorgeous at the same time.- May 17, 2021
Horrible and gorgeous at the same time. The light is beautifully engineered. However, if you are spending $130 on this light be sure that: a. You have 2.4hz WiFi to CONNECT YOUR NETWORK TO A LIGHT. b. You do not have any sophisticated firewalls that your LIGHT needs to circumvent. c. If your desktop is hardwired (not on WiFi), you have to use your smart phone connected to your 2.4Hz WiFi to download an application to control YOUR LIGHT. Tech support is extremely friendly. We got to know each other on the 45 minute 2 second call. At the 39 minute mark of the phone call, he confessed to not owning a Key Light Air. No wonder that he is not bitter and angry.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns