Elgato Wave Shock Mount for Wave:1 & Wave:3 Microphone
- Compatible with Wave:1 and Wave:3 microphones (each sold separately)
- Reduces structure-borne noise from either stand- or boom arm-mounted microphones
- Reinforced elastic suspension cuts down on rumbling in your audio recordings
- Sold steel chassis is durable and long-lasting to stand up to daily use
- Native 5/8" thread works most mainstream boom arms
- 3/8" and 1/4" adapters included for hooking up to other popular thread sizes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- *THIS IS NOT A NECESSARY ACCESSORY BUT A GREAT BUY- January 29, 2021
*THIS IS NOT A NECESSARY ACCESSORY* You do not need this to attach to a boom arm UNLESS you are using The Blue Compass or the RODE PSA1 due to the weight of the Elgato Wave 1/3 is not enough to be held in place on its own. It is a very useful item because it reduces small vibrations from your desk or wherever you mount it however it would be more beneficial to buy a boom arm. However if you do buy it you wont regret it. Highly suggest you get it on sale Lastly there are adapters included and you can screw them into the base if you are not using the base so you don't lose them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Shock Mount, Tricky Adapters- July 3, 2021
I think the quality of the shock mount is really good, it fits the elgato wave 3 mic like a glove. The only problem I really had was the adapter that were inside the clamp. Since, the 3 adapters are already inside it can be really challenging to remove them if your boom arm is not compatible out of box. I removed one opf the adapter but the other was stuck in there and I could not remove it at all. I ended up getting an additional adapter, but I would just Compatability beforehand, or purchase an adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great if you have an elgato mic- May 1, 2021
Had issues with table noise getting picked up in the mic through the arm mounted to the table. This works well to clear some of that out of the audio. Works great with Wave mic from elgato and still allows for you to use their pop filter. It has adapters to fit pretty much any mic arm or tripod so mounting shouldnt be an issue and it gives you an extra joint to adjust mic placement over the stand that comes with the Wave mic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.