Ember 295ml (10 oz.) Smart Temperature Control Mug 2 - Copper
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 295ml (10oz.) capacity is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of tea, coffee, or any other beverage at your home or office
- Temperature range of 50 to 62.5 degrees Celsius (120 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit) means you can accurately set the desired temperature for your beverages
- Compatible Ember app lets you adjust temperatures, receive notifications, and add customised presets for favourite drinks and many more
- Auto-sleep function automatically turns off the mug when it reaches the required temperature, so your beverages never get too hot
- Built-in battery maintains the heat precisely for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge
- Charging coaster helps you to power up quickly and can keep the battery going all day when the mug is left on the charger
- Smart LED light indicates when your drink has reached the preferred temperature
- Durable IPX7-rated mug can be submersed in water up to 1 metre deep and is safe to hand-wash for easy cleaning
- Easy push-to-open lid is dishwasher-safe, and seals the mug tightly to avoid spills and leakage while travelling
- Ember Temperature Control Mug2
- Charging Coaster
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 649 reviewers who responded, 584 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great idea and color, but too small and expensive- February 26, 2021
I love the idea of this cup and it is better than other ones on the market. The color is awesome. However, I have two complaints'. One, the 10 oz size is just too small. The Keurig fills it all the way to the top, there is NO extra room, and as soon as you pick it up, it will spill. I don't want my coffee any stronger than the keurig being set for 10 oz. So one would say buy the bigger cup, however the bigger cup cost a fortune. Which leads me to the next complaint, it just cost too much. They should make only the 14oz and price it at the 10oz price. All in all, I like it, but would not buy another one unless it was the bigger size for under $100.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ember coffee waste of money- December 26, 2020
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. I really wanted to love this. It sounded great on paper. Fancy packaging and it looks nice but disappointing usage. The cup is heavy maybe because of the battery unit at the bottom of the cup. Also the cup looks pretty big but in person it’s pretty small. There is a good amount of its space occupied by the battery unit at the bottom. The cup only hold 10oz and that it if you fill it all the way to the rim. I would love to return it but I don’t see the website give me the return option. Totally waste of money. I would love for ember to work on it they got a great idea just needs more twicking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Simply a life changing product!- October 24, 2020
I received my Travel Mug as a gift and thought it was a waste of money....until I tried it for a week!! Wow! Who wouldn’t want their coffee the same temperature to the last drop! Brilliant invention! It actually has spoiled me to the point that I don’t order coffee in restaurants because I don’t like that it gets cool so fast LOL I would give 5 Stars if you could take the lid apart for cleaning! That would be a great feature. I have dealt w Customer Service and they are amazing, very fast and very responsive, thank you so much I love Ember For those that say the regular mug is too small at 10 Oz I say get a Travel Mug it’s 12 Oz problem solved.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.