Ember 295ml (10 oz.) Smart Temperature Control Mug 2 - Copper
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 295ml (10oz.) capacity is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of tea, coffee, or any other beverage at your home or office
- Temperature range of 50 to 62.5 degrees Celsius (120 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit) means you can accurately set the desired temperature for your beverages
- Compatible Ember app lets you adjust temperatures, receive notifications, and add customised presets for favourite drinks and many more
- Auto-sleep function automatically turns off the mug when it reaches the required temperature, so your beverages never get too hot
- Built-in battery maintains the heat precisely for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge
- Charging coaster helps you to power up quickly and can keep the battery going all day when the mug is left on the charger
- Smart LED light indicates when your drink has reached the preferred temperature
- Durable IPX7-rated mug can be submersed in water up to 1 metre deep and is safe to hand-wash for easy cleaning
- Easy push-to-open lid is dishwasher-safe, and seals the mug tightly to avoid spills and leakage while travelling
- Ember Temperature Control Mug2
- Charging Coaster
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- I love the color, and the gen 2 battery life- August 14, 2020
I’ve used ember mugs since they came out. The new version is much better, and the color of this one is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Not staying connected- August 14, 2020
We've been having issues with it getting unpaired to the phone (iPhone X). Problems started when the phone was showing that it reached the desired temperature but coffee was still cold to the touch. Did all suggested troubleshooting. Confirmed Mug is ON; Toggled Bluetooth; Force Close App and even Reset Mug; Uninstalled / Reinstall App and now it won't connect at all. Returning this product today. PLEASE FIX We love your product! Ease of use... better battery life can always be wished for BUT it lasts long enough for what we need it for... love the new color... build quality is good too.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Ember Copper Mug- August 7, 2020
OMG my wife loves this thing. Buy it if you love really really nice gadgets!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)