Ember 355ml (12 oz.) Smart Heated Travel Mug 2 - Black
Available to ship
- 355ml (12oz.) capacity is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of tea, coffee, or any other beverage at your home or office
- Temperature range of 50 to 62.5 degrees Celsius (120 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit) means you can accurately set the desired temperature for your beverages
- Convenient touch display makes it easy to raise or lower the heat, even when you're on the move
- Unique 360-degree design lets you sip your drink from any angle
- Compatible Ember app lets you adjust temperatures, receive notifications, and add customised presets for favourite drinks and many more
- Auto-sleep function automatically turns off the mug when it reaches the required temperature, so your beverages never get too hot
- Built-in battery maintains the heat precisely for up to 3 hours on a single charge
- Charging coaster helps you to power up quickly and can keep the battery going all day when the mug is left on the charger
- Smart LED light indicates when your drink has reached the preferred temperature
- Durable IPX7-rated mug can be submersed in water up to 1 metre deep and is safe to hand-wash for easy cleaning
- Easy push-to-open lid is dishwasher-safe, and seals the mug tightly to avoid spills and leakage while travelling
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product and even better customer support.- April 23, 2021
I normally don’t write reviews but wanted to share my experience for anyone still deciding on a purchasing. I love my travel mug, I’m the type to sip my coffee and this keeps it as warm as the first sip all the way down to the last sip. Sadly it started to have issues recently remaining on, kept turning off immediately, but when I inquired with customer support, they took the time to understand the issue and when they determined it could not be corrected and should not be occurring , sent me a replacement. Now that is what I call a company that values their customers and stands by their products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Gift Idea.- April 8, 2021
I bought these for my parents when I noticed my step mother would leave her coffee in the microwave until it was cold repeatedly throughout the day. They no longer have this problem at home and they take the to go mugs with them even when they go to their trailer for the weekend. They left one charger at the trailer and one charger at the house. They’re older so they don’t care to use the app, which I expected. However they absolutely love the mugs simply just for keeping the coffees warm throughout the day as they tend to nurse theirs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing performance- December 20, 2021
Bought this a few weeks ago and have been very disappointed. Supposed to keep drinks hot for three hours but in truth it performs no better than a regular travel mug. One hour in the cold and the battery is dead and the drink is cool. Wish the charging was usb too, as at least I could charge or keep it running in the car. Also the lid feels incredibly cheap for such an expensive mug which is a real shame as the rest of the mug feels great. Really wish I could recommend as I was so excited for it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible mug- January 5, 2021
I got this travel mug as a gift and loved the idea. Even the design of the mug was appealing. 1. The battery life is absolute crap. Mine lasts less then 1 hour. 2. This travel mug is the worst mug for keeping coffee hot. Freshly brewed coffee will last no more than 3 hours at which point it is stone cold. It would be one thing if the mug itself actually worked... but I'll go back to my 5 year old Starbucks mug. Very underwhelming for an expensive mug.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Change the Interior!- November 4, 2021
I bought this mug a while back, hoping it would be better than the first. Sure, it does its job and is a great concept. However, the inside of the mug is literal metal. it just makes your coffee taste burnt. Even if it didn't have the heating feature, I would still be thrown off. Any mugs that have the kind of steel-like interior will ruin the notes of your coffee! Stick to the at-home porcelain mug.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.