Epiphone FT-100 Acoustic Guitar (EAFTVSCH3) - Vintage Sunburst - Only at Best Buy
- Right-handed acoustic guitar is suitable for all levels of performance from beginner to expert
- Full-sized dreadnought hollow body produces a rich sound
- Crafted with a beautiful single-layer binding spruce top and mahogany back with a torrefied composite fingerboard
- Features a compensated saddle for the perfect intonation
- Built with a set neck and 25.5" scale length
- 3.17kg for lightweight convenience and comfort
- Stunning Vintage Sunburst design lends a retro feel
- Pick guard is topped with classic metal "E" logo
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value.- November 23, 2020
Guitar sounds good. Took me some time to tune it. But when tune up was done it sounds great. After a year lower bridge is slowly detaching and will probably replace the whole guitar since I bought the warranty and the bridge is glued. Again for $100 and something this is a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Horrible shipping time- December 3, 2020
How a large retailer such as Best buy decides to uses Canada Post of all delivery services is beyond me. They are the worst. I don't think I have ever received a single parcel on time from them ever! The guitar is shipping from Brampton warehouse all the way to Mississauga then is supposed to come all the way back to me in Brampton. That's ridiculous since it shipped last Wednesday as well. Had an actual courier company been used I would have had it by at least Tuesday. This will be the last time I order anything from Best Buy. I'll stick to ordering off of Amazon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Fret buzz problem- January 24, 2020
Bought a brand new guitar but had problem of fret buzz on low E string (F# tab).
Not helpful (2)Report