Epiphone FT-100 Acoustic Guitar (EAFTWRCH3) - Wine Red - Only at Best Buy
- Right-handed acoustic guitar is suitable for all levels of performance from beginner to expert
- Full-sized dreadnought hollow body produces a rich sound
- Crafted with a beautiful single-layer binding spruce top and mahogany back with a torrefied composite fingerboard
- Features a compensated saddle for the perfect intonation
- Built with a set neck and 25.5" scale length
- 3.17kg for lightweight convenience and comfort
- Wine red finish adds rich, eye-catching style
- Pick guard is topped with classic metal "E" logo
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks great but poor build- March 28, 2022
As an owner Ed of an Epiphone electric guitar, I had high hopes for the FT-100. The deliver was quick but the product was quite under-whelming. The initial impression was that of a beautiful instrument, however, closer inspection revealed a flaw / crack in the wine finish in the sound hole. Tuning the FT-100 was more challenging that it should have been with a tinny sound coming from strings 1 and 2 (high E and B). Looking down through the strings, it became apparent that there was a warp in the neck and fret board, a twist actually, with a convex curve running up along the neck. This left only a paper thin space between the strings and the metal fret markers. Any note played beyond the first five frets would rest the strings on the metal fret markers causing the tinny sound. Unfortunately, I am returning this guitar - it looks great but it should play well, too.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report