Epiphone Les Paul Special I Electric Guitar (EGS1WTNH3) - Worn Yellow
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Classic Les Paul tone and feel is ideal for both seasoned players and beginners
- Solid basswood body with a worn yellow finish and nickel hardware delivers powerful sound with vintage-inspired good looks
- Bolt-on mahogany neck is equipped with a 21-fret rosewood fretboard and a D-shaped profile
- 24.75" scale length is easy to play and provides a warm tone
- Epiphone 700T bridge humbucker and Epiphone 650R neck humbucker ensure rich sound without interference
- Master volume controls and a 3-way pickup toggle switch make adjustments simple
- 3.5kg weight makes the guitar comfortable to hold and conveniently portable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Overall Good, but it had 2 high frets- 5 octobre 2020
I like the vintage vibe of the style and TV yellow of this guitar , I've had over 40 Firefly guitars and wanted to compare quality on this guitar as on sale it is a similar price. I was a little skeptical of setup/intonation with the one piece bridge but it was good. Overall I like the feel and sound of it but the 18th fret was so high all the strings muted when you played a note on the 17th fret, and the 19th fret was also high in the middle. I made sure that these frets were seated properly then filed and polished them, I'd give this guitar 4 1/2 stars if it wasn't for the bad frets that quality control should have found, so 3 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report