EPOS GSP 370 Wireless Gaming Headset - Black
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Over-ear headset uses a closed acoustic design and memory foam ear pads for impressive noise isolation
- Wireless technology with Bluetooth 5.1 offers an effective wireless range of up to 10m
- Dynamic closed drivers and German-engineered transducers deliver rich sound and incredible aural clarity
- 7.1 digital surround sound processing and a proprietary low-latency connection ensures a seamless gaming experience
- Flip-to-mute mic with a flexible boom arm provides broadcast-quality, noise-canceling clarity to minimise breathing and background noises
- Sennheiser Gaming suite allows you to optimize and customise your audio settings to fit your needs and personal preferences
- Long-lasting battery gives you up to 100 hours of listening time on a single charge and charging over USB allows you to keep playing while you charge the headset
- Pressure-reducing split padded headband, ball-joint hinge for adjustments, and memory foam ear pads provide comfort during extensive gaming sessions
- Compatible with PC, Mac, PS5, and PS4
- Set Up Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No what I was expecting- December 18, 2020
I wanted to upgrade from my wired HyperX headphones to something with better sound quality, and wireless. These didn't sound as good as my HyperX (which weren't that great to begin with) which is extremely surprising considering Sennheiser is know for audio quality. The clamping force was a bit too much for my head too. The only good thing I experienced in the hour I used it was that the connection was solid. So If you want something that stays connected and that's it, these are for you. If your looking for decent sound quality, look elsewhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great if they actually work.- March 5, 2021
Great if they work for you. Had them for one day, did the update the next day and it completely crashed the headset. Cannot turn it on, charge it, and cannot complete the recovery to reset them. The instructions are not helpful in the box and better if you go to the website. I wish I could attest to the longevity battery wise but having only used them for a day I can’t speak to that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great- December 12, 2020
Great sounds comes out of these headphones. Was a little tight and experienced a little discomfort during long gaming sessions. There are better gaming options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.