EPOS GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset - Black
Available online only
- Over-ear headset features leatherette ear pads and adjustable headband sliders with a double-axis metal hinge system to reduce pressure and ensure long-wearing comfort
- Wireless design with a 10m (32.8ft) low-latency Bluetooth range gives you freedom of movement while you play and talk
- 7.1 surround sound is customisable with the EPOS gaming suite (sold separately) for clarity and accuracy
- Broadcast-quality, noise-cancelling microphone with flip-to-mute feature eliminates unwanted background noise
- Separate controls for audio and chat allow you to focus in on what's important in the moment
- Long-life battery provides up to 20 hours of play time on a single charge with a fast-charging feature that delivers 2 hours of play on a 7-minute charge
- Compatible with Windows 10 PCs, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and mobile phones (each sold separately)
- Includes headset, GSA 70 USB dongle, and USB cable
- Set Up Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A pretty good headset.- May 8, 2021
The 670 is a quality headset. It's only shortfalls are its price and range quality. It's not as bad as I've read online but I can't be further than one room away in my house. Definitely not the end of the world however. Everything else that you'd want in a headset this does excellently and without fail. It has amazing build quality, the best mic quality on a headset that I've ever used, and looks sounds and feels great. The software that comes with the headset is alright, better than most that I've used but can be a bit finnicky to connect reliably. Otherwise the customization of sound and microphone options are great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better and cheaper then A50s- December 19, 2020
My top choice for wireless gaming headphones with a decent quality mic. they say "broadcast quality" and i doubt that but it is one of the best and their flip to mute is much better then competitors like Astro A50s. their ambient surround sound is excellent when it connects, i use dolby atmos instead but switch it back at times when dolby doesnt behave. (windows sonic fights them, updates expected) Better range then a50s by far better comfort and sound and mic then a50s out of the box, A50s may be better with the upgraded ear cups for additional $60 USD+tax+shipping=no thank you. (imho)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DO NOT BUY before reading- March 7, 2021
I cannot recommend this headset to anyone! The only PROs I can think off are comfort and a pretty good mic. other than that I can only think of CONs. First off, the Software for this headset is absolutely terrible. You are lucky if you can get it to open on your pc. Review and ask questions many people are having the same issue. Second, you plan to be on your pc with this headset connected via dongle, you may have to plan on not using your headset at all. Because the dongle is connected over 2.4ghz any time you get a text message or unlock your phone, the headset will crackle. It is extremely annoying. I don't understand how Sennheiser decided to put their name on this headset. My search continues for a gaming pc headset.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.