Epson 4010 Home Theatre Projector (V11H932020-F)
- 2,400 lumens deliver 100% balanced colour/white brightness for clear imagery in any setting
- 16:9 aspect ratio, HDR, a contrast ratio of up to 200,000:1, and Full HD 1080p resolution ensure vibrant colours and sharp picture quality for an immersive viewing experience
- 4K technology provides pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology for crisp, clear images
- Advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology projects onto virtually any flat surface with a potential screen size of 50-300 inches
- Features a throw ratio of 1.35 - 2.84 and projected distance of 9.08m
- 5,000-hour lamp life lets you enjoy your movies and shows for longer between bulb changes
- Three HDMI ports turn this projector into a home entertainment hub for all your devices, including cable boxes, video game consoles, and more
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Epson 4010 thumbs up- September 30, 2020
I have a 10' x 5.5' screen (a white wall), the projector hangs down from the ceiling, Distance of projector to the screen is about 14'. The set up was very easy. Getting it focus on the screen was easy with the built-in pattern. The lens can be lined up to the top or bottom of the screen (i.e. projector placed close to ceiling or on a coffee table). In either case I had no problem adjusting the picture to lineup the screen without any distortion that I could see. The picture quality is excellent, watching Youtube 4K travel documentary was stunning, the picture was so sharp. I have to turn down the brightness a little because I watch this in room with total darkness. I like the 2 buttons on the remote control that automatically readjust to 2 preset screen size and positions. I use this for low resolution clips, since a small picture size will reduce the picture blur. And reset a full screen size for 4K videos. It is also amazingly quiet. The cons on this unit are no big deal to me, like limited I/Os, no audio out, bulky.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report