Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Wireless All-In-One Supertank Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, copying, making it a great choice for home offices
- Cost-saving, easy-to-fill supersized ink tank with replacement ink set saves you up to 90-percent, giving you up to 2 years of use (up to 7,500 black/6,000 colour pages and equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges)
- Print speeds feature 10ppm in black and 5ppm in colour
- Wirelessly connect to external devices using 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 5760 x 1440 dpi black and colour resolution for crisp, clear prints
- Includes 2-sided printing functionality
- 1.44" colour display makes it easy to manage functions
- 100 maximum input paper capacity
- Compatible black and colour cartridges: T502 ink family
- Supports voice-activated printing for hands-free convenience
- Epson ET-2760 EcoTank Business Edition All-In-One
- CD-ROM for Product Setup
- Power Cord
- 1 Bottle x 502 Black (127 mL)
- 1 x Bottle Each 502 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1325 reviewers who responded, 1198 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good so far!- January 7, 2021
I'm only a week into ownership, so can't speak to long-term performance, but so far, so good. The set-up was relatively painless (although I did consult a YouTube clip for clarification about what was, and what wasn't, packing material to remove - there is a plastic covering over some cables under the scanning unit that does NOT get removed.) But everything is up and running without headaches (including the wireless connection, which required very few steps from me), and the print quality is decent for an economical printer. I wouldn't use this printer for public-facing promotional materials, but for the day to day needs of my home office, it's great so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Much better...Read This!!- September 14, 2019
I had an older Ecotank printer I was not happy with. Poor print quality. Picked this one up and loaded up the software from the Epson site and it prints much better than the old one. I am super happy about this 2760. Worth the money. Do yourself a favour. Download the software and driver upgrade form the site called ET2760_Lite_NA (1).exe. It will walk you through the wifi connection way better than the front panel. It will also update the firmware. The site address is https://epson.ca/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/ET-Series/Epson-ET-2760/s/SPT_C11CG22203#drivers
Not helpful (2)Report
- ET 2750 print head malfunction- June 2, 2020
I purchased an Epson ET 2750 printer Eco tank in 2018. Print quality depleted after a year. Only black ink was printing and no colour. Print head malfunction determined by Epson June 2,20 after several head cleaning. It’s off warranty now. I still have up to 3/4 of the original ink remaining in the tanks. Only 1051 total pages printed. Terrible quality in my opinion. Also none of the certified repair technicians will look at it. Don’t buy Epson.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report