Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS300 Short Throw Smart Streaming Laser 1080p HDR Android TV HT Projector - White
A cinematic home theatre experience
- 3600 lumens of colour and white brightness gives you great picture quality in natural looking colours
- Native 1920 x 1080 resolution with 16:9 widescreen in FHD resolution for clear and detailed images in stunning clarity
- Supports 4K resolution content to provide an excellent full HDR picture quality
- 15,00,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio with ultra-short throw laser array technology gives you deep blacks while making dark scenes more visible
- True 3-chip 3LCD technology can reproduce the entire spectrum of the RGB colour spectrum that grants you top notch colour accuracy and brightness with perfect colour gradation
- 3m projected distance can easily fit up to 120" screens for a large cinematic experience
Multiple connectivity options and smart features
- Two HDMI ports, composite A/V port, and USB connectivity available for plugging in gaming consoles, laptops, computers, and other video sources
- Built-in Chromecast lets you wirelessly cast your content from your mobile devices including Android and Apple
- Built-in Android TV interface comes with remote control, voice search, Google Assistant, and access to various streaming platforms such as Disney+, Hulu, YouTube, and more
Other interesting features
- 20W custom-tuned Yamaha audiophile 2.1 speaker system produces rich and clean sound and can be paired with a Bluetooth device
- Advanced Scene Adaptive Colour Correction feature optimizes every scene for HDR image quality
- Optional ALR screen (sold separately) gives you the exceptional visual performance that matches the quality of modern televisions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice 1080P UST- July 9, 2021
This is an excellent projector! I have an Optoma GT1080 Darbee, which is very good for my needs, but was looking for something with a shorter throw. The 3LCD engine produces more vibrant colors than the DLP engine on the Optoma, very engaging. The sound is also very good! Ultimately the deciding factor should be screen size and resolution. I was ok with 1080P, but I bought it hoping I could get to 150”, but the limit of 120” specified by the manufacturer is legit - anything larger than that will get too out of focus, especially if you are projecting in an imperfect surface. Keep it within the specs and it is a very good choice for a UST projector.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got two faulty projectors. Zero quality control- February 1, 2021
The first projector I had to return straight away because it had areas where the image was not in focus. The second unit was able to focus but white areas showed a little green shadow when displaying images with high contrast. I could get used to that because it’s only visible from up close but now after two days the projector won’t turn on anymore. Only after unplugging and re plugging the ac cable and pressing the power button on the projector will it turn on eventually. I think this could be a good projector if everything worked but epson is doing a terrible job at quality control letting all these faulty units go to customers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just Awesome!- November 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me begin by saying that this laser UST projector with Android TV is like having a 100+" TV in your home. The projection is crisp and very clear, just like my 4K 55" smart TV. This baby was so simple to setup. Just turn it on and pair it with the remote. Then I paired it with my Android phone which was also very easy. It copied all of my apps and only applied the one that I chose to add. The Android TV is my favorite, which gives this projector the awe factor. This projector has everything that you need right in the box. Remote, Projector, and power cable. Everything else was done wirelessly. I may never buy another smart TV as long as I have this projector! But please keep in mind that it is very large 18" x 15" x 4". Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.