Epson 126 Black Ink (T126120-S)
- High capacity black ink cartridge yields about 7000 pages
- DURABrite Ultra inks offer superior image quality with smudge, water and fade resistance for durable prints
- Ideal for double-sided printing, DURABrite Ultra inks do not bleed through
- Quick-drying for worry-free handling of photos
- Incredible print quality for everyday text documents, plain paper and photo printing on glossy papers
- Patented SmartValve cartridge technology with MicroPiezo ink level sensors for reliable printing
- Epson Black Ink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1003 reviewers who responded, 970 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- You can trust the real deal- May 23, 2014
I've tried using generic ink cartridges and they failed miserably. The ink quality was poor and the cartridges left streaks. Additionally, the ink would run at the slightest humidity I can always count on Epson Cartridges to deliver quality ink without streaks or smudging. My experience has been that the DuraBright inks resist the humidity and even the occasional drop of water. I have confidence by using Epson Cartridges that my printer will provide many more print jobs than with any other. I have no concerns of the ink gumming up my print head or the inside of my printer. After all Epson specifically designs these print heads for use in their printers. Quality Ink, Long Lasting Image and the Epson name, everything I look for in an ink cartridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seems to last long enough- July 14, 2015
My wife is a musician and we homeschool, so she does a good bit of printing during the school year. We seem to get a fair amount of printing out of these, and they are cheap enough that I haven't felt like I am being taken advantage of like the bad old days of home printing. We usually end up having to run a head cleaning if we let the printer sit idle during the summer or Christmas break, but have never had a problem reviving them with the head cleaning. I only buy Epson these days, at home and at work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cartridges to go with great printers- April 14, 2014
These are great ink cartridges. We recommend them over the standard size cartridge as you cost per page is Less with the extra capacity ink cartridge. As with all Ink Jet cartridges, we wish the pricing would come down. They still seem expensive. We previously always purchased HP printer and cartridges (for last 20 years) and we have no complaints about the switch to Epson....Printers and ink cartridges are as good or even better than HP.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.